[CS Lounge] Szechuan sauce, Morty!

Customer Support
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
05/05/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Regg
It seems I'm very suddenly guildless. I don't know how that happened, but am disappointed.
Had that happen on this toon. Took the first guild that mass-invited her (not one of my main servers, and they're usually pretty quiet - in my experience), comp broke, so I was out of game for a month+. When I came back, she was guildless, and within five minutes of having logged into her the same guild mass-invited me. I laughed at the guy, who tried to justify it as "guild policy."

¯\(°_°)/¯
It seems I'm very suddenly guildless. I don't know how that happened, but am disappointed.

Not fun. At least it can't happen to most of my characters.

This one is pretty much entirely me down to like Rank 4, and then my son's long inactive account, and then a few friends. I have two others, one alliance, one horde, on this realm that are bank alts with no other members but me.

^_^;; I sometimes feel a little guilty about one guild I am leader of. It was started by someone and was one of those mass guild-invite things. I like the name. Years later, it offered me guild lead which I took. I handed it back to the original guy months later when he played again. More recently it offered me guild lead again. I took it, changed up the ranks so the original guy was Rank 5 and everyone else lower, but made it so he'd have full access to the bank which was solely his stuff anyway. Why? I like the guild name, don't want to lose it, and decided I could do this and never be kicked - but be a decent person and not steal his stuff.

Hate when that happens. I hope you find another one soon. :)

--

I won't be able to see GotG or the new Alien movie anytime soonish, which I'm bummed about. Buuut, I just saw the new trailer for the Dark Tower movie and I squeeked in excitement!! It just looks so good and I love Irdris Elba and Matthew McC. Jake's actor also looks like a good choice. :D

The Dark Tower series will always be among my favorite books ever.
My hair's a rainbow. :)
Taste the rainbow? :O
/walks into the lounge

...why am I craving Skittles all of a sudden? o.o

Moxx of Balhoon: I give you the gift of bodily salivas. *hock/spit*
The Doctor: Thank you very much. :)
Rose: O.O

I laughed at this more than I should have.
Afternoon, Vrakster!
Well, it looks like my OT will be coming to an end soon. I'm disappointed and happy at the same time. I'm well behind on the Dole Whips.
Got a fun week planned ahead of me. Gonna be bug bombing my apartment, that means moving shelves and bagging food stuffs. Gonna bring my cooler outside, stuff it with sandwich meat and beer and have a good ole time waiting for the place to fumigate.

BUT come Sunday, I have a huge bag of apple wood, so I am gonna be smoking chicken legs for Sunday dinner.
Is Overwatch any good? Seeing how there is no demo to test, I'm rather reluctant to drop $60 on a game I never played before.
05/05/2017 08:11 PMPosted by Thundertotem
Is Overwatch any good? Seeing how there is no demo to test, I'm rather reluctant to drop $60 on a game I never played before.
I sink about 50 hours a week into the game and I love it. Never liked shooters before this.

Have you played Team Fortress 1 or 2?
05/05/2017 08:23 PMPosted by Alvraen
I sink about 50 hours a week into the game and I love it. Never liked shooters before this.

You found a version you liked.
05/05/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Merdrah

Have you played Team Fortress 1 or 2?
Yes. So it's like that? Just wish they had a demo, I really want to make sure it will run on my comp before dropping cash on a new game.
Lets try this again.

OW is similar to TF2 but it's character focused instead of class focused.
OW is really fun!

Good evening!
It's really good. I'm not any good at shooters, don't tend to play them, but Overwatch is something special.

I really ought to play it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIqA66eYpC0

Mentioned it in another thread, but it's a video I enjoy, so I figured I'd link it for casual viewing.