Should blizzard have had fewer class halls?

General Discussion
04/26/2017 03:37 PMPosted by Tiakatt
Look, it may not have furniture (seriously, Blizz?), but at least the Priest Warehouse is our own and doesn't belong to the Paladins ;)

Hey guys! I just heard about a cool new place we could move into and take over from the priests!
04/26/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Alisiaa
I would've preferred guild halls, so at least the people around me were people I wanted to interact with.

So people without active guilds would have been locked out of a lot of content.
04/26/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Utility
As cool as it is for every class to have their personal class hall, it feels like Blizzard's development resources were stretched too thin to make content for all of them. Would people have enjoyed four or six groups of classes, like druid/hunter/shaman or demon hunter/warlock with more content for each?

Do you expect me to share... with 'YOU'???.. You're a pretender to the light.
I vote no. It would be worse than back in junior high, when the band had to share space with those orchestra weirdos.
While not the absolute worst idea I've ever seen on the forums, it has to be close.

Less class halls than there are classes. SMH.
demon hunter/warlock

One, those guys would constantly be trying to kill our demons.
Two, warlocks would constantly be trying to enslave the demon hunters.
As cool as it is for every class to have their personal class hall, it feels like Blizzard's development resources were stretched too thin to make content for all of them. Would people have enjoyed four or six groups of classes, like druid/hunter/shaman or demon hunter/warlock with more content for each?

Maybe a hall for each faction. Such as a town or something that each faction can enjoy without the other faction.
04/26/2017 04:11 PMPosted by Nill

Maybe a hall for each faction. Such as a town or something that each faction can enjoy without the other faction.

That would be cool, we should put it in a Vale that has Eternal Blossoms, then call one Shrine of Two Moons, and the other is called Shrine of Seven Stars.

It would be so awesome.
WTB one Innkeeper in my class hall. And a mailbox. Pls.
Interesting results, and unsurprising insults - I'd personally take half or a third as many class halls if Blizzard were willing to pump out twice or three times as much content for each. Or heck, if they let half of the classes with massively underwhelming campaigns (warriors, monks, priests come to mind) experience some of the good ones.
I like the class halls. Then again, I liked garrisons.

Blizzard has the template for a "group setting / meeting" layout. Now they take the existing art, slap on some SWTOR functionality and ability to show achievements, and voila -

Guild halls.

Talk about a potential gold sink.
I'm fine with the class halls but why no mailboxes? The class hall vs the garrison tho, that's a tough one for me. I'd rather have the garrison because of the micro-management aspect of it(which I actually enjoyed). The class hall is basically a more simplistic version of the garrison - and of course unique to each class.
Blizz should totally have had fewer class halls. I think the best way of doing it would have given out half as many, those left going to those who's class came first in the alphabet.

Blizz isn't stretched too thin, they're pursuing a poor game model.
04/26/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Alisiaa
It's not as interesting as people seemed to think it was.

I would've preferred guild halls, so at least the people around me were people I wanted to interact with.

Maybe they will do this next expansion with how things seem to go, your Garrison, Class Hall, then Guild Hall
04/26/2017 04:08 PMPosted by Rubedo
demon hunter/warlock

One, those guys would constantly be trying to kill our demons.
Two, warlocks would constantly be trying to enslave the demon hunters.

Sounds like a bad sitcom...

Im in!
04/26/2017 02:56 PMPosted by Carolynee
demon hunter/warlock

Pretty sure these two would try to murderize each other on sight, or at least refuse to work with them.

What about the warlock/DH bromance we have seen in every zone?
04/26/2017 03:11 PMPosted by Kuranna
It'd be nice if I didn't have to take a flightpath every time I want to visit mine.

Would it have been THAT hard to stick a few more portals in?

I don't even want the Mage perk of being able to teleport to it from anywhere, just a portal in Dalaran would suffice.

You know there's a guy next to the eagle on Krasus Landing in Dal you can talk to, and while he does send you on a "flight", it's pretty much a portal in disguise, right? You take off and go straight to a loading screen then arrive.