Did they delete all the Sentinax threads?

General Discussion
Seems like just yesterday the entire board was people complaining about Sentinax tokens, but now I don't see a single thread about it.

I had saved up about a dozen beacons and was able to farm my 100 quite easily last night during a time when there was almost nobody else around. A couple hours later, however, and the zone was so full of people it was almost impossible to tag anything.

The question I have now, for anyone who may know: I managed to get one of the elite beacons but when I used it, a completely area was *instantly* filled with other players as if I had somehow changed zones. I couldn't even tag the thing I had just summoned. Is this because of some by-product of that sharding technology? Because I've got to say, it sucked completely. I saw targets that I tagged and got 3 fireballs on suddenly turn grey when other people attacked them. I get angry sometimes reading forum posts, but this was the first time I found I was getting angry at things happening in-game.
There wasn't much to complain about after they buffed the rate that you acquire the marks.

The quest was a bit more time consuming Tuesday morning before the drop increase thus the complaints.

As for the threads and whether they were deleted or not, I have no idea.

Mob tagging though is still an issue but it really boils down to how badly a player wants/needs nethershards.
I dunno, to be honest. I do know that when I was doing my quest I got shifted to other shards at least twice and lost the ability to loot the mobs I'd killed. It happened that fast.

Just part of the experience, I guess. =/
I'll guess we'll find out "soon" if they are deleting all Sentiax threads based on how long this one is up.

/moo
Probably. They degenerated into Blizz hating anarchy.
04/28/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Elopeppe
Seems like just yesterday the entire board was people complaining about Sentinax tokens, but now I don't see a single thread about it.

When you consider that most complaining is reactionary, it makes sense that it evaporates. For example, nobody is really talking about the pathfinder grind anymore because, low and behold, everybody finished it in a few weeks.

I imagine people figured out that there was an easy way to farm shards, a buff happened, etc.

I find that to be a good barometer for the real issues - they tend to stick around longer.
I'm fairly sure they simply fell off the front page. The current topic to be up in arms about is the breaking of that WQGF addon.
04/28/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Shudder
There wasn't much to complain about after they buffed the rate that you acquire the marks.

Ah, that's probably why it seemed so easy. All the threads on GD had me worried how the whole thing was going to go down, then I decided to do it and it took me 20 minutes and I was done with not much hassle.

I love this place, but sometimes GD makes me worry over nothing.
Because everyone got over it... they did the quest in 15 minutes and there was noone left to keep bumping the complaining threads so they slid off...
04/28/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Havia
Ah, that's probably why it seemed so easy. All the threads on GD had me worried how the whole thing was going to go down, then I decided to do it and it took me 20 minutes and I was done with not much hassle.

I love this place, but sometimes GD makes me worry over nothing.
It took 20 minutes because the people who discovered that it took hours complained and got it hotfixed.
04/28/2017 01:19 PMPosted by Khurgun
It took 20 minutes because the people who discovered that it took hours complained and got it hotfixed.

That was basically my realization there. I guess my post wasn't clear enough? I do tend to have that problem.
Early on Tuesday only the LT were dropping 30-50. The elites I think dropped only 4-5 and the rest of them dropped nothing.
04/28/2017 12:53 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
I'm fairly sure they simply fell off the front page. The current topic to be up in arms about is the breaking of that WQGF addon.
Pretty much.
It got hotfixed and the droprate is now reasonable, so you can complete the quest with 15 minutes of farming tops.