No longer looking.

Guild Recruitment
we found a new home. thank you all for the info
Add migunit#1156 we might be able to take package deal.

<nVus> is a newly formed mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST. We are looking to improve our roster for Tomb of Sargeras.

We are currently recruiting all classes.

If you like what you see below and are super awesome, feel free to apply to our website, http://nvusguild.com/, or add me to real id - Savvy#1335 and let me know you’re looking to apply. You can also whisper myself, Hellahype, Instinctx, or anyone else you see online in the guild on Mal'ganis and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

What We Require:

You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"
You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up.
You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.
You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect.
You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression.
You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.
Loot:

As with any progression guild, purples are a byproduct of progression, not the other way around. If you are accepted as a trial you still have access to loot just like everyone else and will be awarded gear accordingly. We use loot council but ultimately distribution of gear is unimportant so long as it serves the raid well. Remember that loot drops do not belong to the player, they belong to the guild and their sole purpose is to enhance our performance and competitive stance.
I added one of your hunter friends last night and i can add you later today after work, but we are interested!

Guild: <Diffusion>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.
Progression: 6/10M Nighthold
Voice: Discord
Loot: EP/GP
Hey Dead,

I might have room for your group and am very interested in chatting. I'll be at work until this evening but can chat through Discord. Here is our spam.

<Resurrected> is recruiting your class for The Nighthold and beyond.

Founded May 2008 and raiding end-game content ever since.
Progression: 7/10M Nighthold, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
Server: Sargeras (Alliance Dominated)
Raid Schedule: M-W, 8:00PM-11:30PM CST (6PM-9:30AM PST, 9PM-12:30AM EST) Raid days cut down as progression advances.
Contacts: Ridia, Madison, Darnas, Karatebob, and Starlet

Here is a link to our public recruitment page if you wish to read more: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416469

Add me on RealID Rydhia#1506 or chat with me in Discord Inexs#5235 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Hello!

<Competitive Wages> is an Alliance guild on Stormscale, currently 10/10H, 3/10M looking for more for Mythic Progression
Our raid times are Tues / Thurs @ 8:30est.

Let me know if you are interested! =)
sf1649ers80#1654 or Mug#11144
Vicious Intent is a Horde side, casual schedule guild on the Dalaran (PvE) server, currently at 8/10 Heroic NH. We are a new incarnation of a BC, WotLK, Cataclysm raiding guild, led by the same GM and much of the same officer crew.

Our leadership has been raiding since the MC Days, and several members have been raiding together since the original Karazhan.

Our guild is made up of adults. People with jobs/wives/kids/lives, etc. We have a small but good core of people, most with a great deal of pre-MoP experience, and some with experience in Normal and Heroic current content.

Our raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST, and we encourage solid attendance, though we have no etched in stone attendance minimums.

After some recent turnover due to player burn-out we are rebuilding our roster so that we can push into Mythic for ToS.

We are currently looking for 1 tank, more Ranged DPS, and 1 Healer with a Strong DPS Offspec, to fill out our Raid Roster, exceptional candidates of ALL Classes/Specs will always be considered.

We expect our members to know their class/spec, and be able to research upcoming fights. We also strongly believe that Attitude>Skill>Gear. Skill we can teach, gear we can farm, but if your parents didn't raise you right, I can't help you. Because of this belief, I would rather raid shorthanded, or even PUG or cancel raids than allow "bad apples" to hang around. Vicious Intent will never compromise its principles for short term progression gains.

If you are a hard working, driven raider who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a guild in it’s that is growing and progressing quickly, then come check us out.

www.viciousintent.enjin.com

Fill out an application on our website, or send us a message:

Zaratta - GM - BNet: BBQELF#1383 Discord: Zaratta#8070
Kaderousse - BNet: bmmajor#1617 Discord: bmmajor#1680
Summary
Progression: 7/7M | 2/3M | 8/10M
Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1230am(PST)
Apply Here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=15
Bnet: Tengen#1626
Discord: Tengen#4073

Immediate Core Needs
DPS
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Healers
Resto Shaman
Holy Priest

Any 90%+ Parsing Players

We only recruit core spots. If we are interested in you, it's for a core raiding spot.

At Eternal Kingdom we offer a different kind of environment, we host many different raiding teams ranging in progression from Mythic to normal clearing teams. I'm the team lead for the Vanguard team which is a hardcore progression team on a casual schedule. We only raid two days a week but have the same expectations as a hardcore raiding team. We are currently looking to fill core spots with solid and reliable raiders as we move through Nighthold
Hi Deadstuzz,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is a new guild and building our core semi-casual heroic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us build up.

As for our founding members, we have heroic and mythic NH experience, but our priority is not mythic raiding. We are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7pm-10pm Pst (10pm-1am Est) and Sun (flex)

Class Needs:
2 healers and 1 tank.
All DPS.

Contact: If you are interested add and message either DaKoo#11831 or Adrystan#1142
<Seraph>

9/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring TWELVE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We have been around for over seven years as one of WoW's few massive raiding guilds and offer our raiders a stable home for the years to come. Mythic raiding is our focus but we also offer the resources and fun of an adult raiding community that other guilds can’t. We are routinely among the top teams on server and doing so on fairly limited schedules. Seraph could easily be the last guild you ever join because we make friendships and memories that last a lifetime!

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our twelve teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 9/10M, 7/7M, 3/3M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 9/10M, 7/7M, 3/3M (11:45pm - 3:15am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 4/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Zero Hour - HEROIC - 10/10H (12am-3am CST, Sun/Mon)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/10M, 4/7M, 3/3N (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H, 7/7H, 2/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/10M, 7/7H, 2/3H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Pillow Talk - 6/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
11. Beyond Blue - HEROIC- 10/10H (7pm - 10pm CST, Wed/Thurs)
12. Top Gun - 5/10M (10am - 1pm CST, Tue/Wed/Thurs)
PVP Squad: 1650 (19-9) (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)

Visit http://seraphguild.com for more information!
Hi Deadstuzz!

As I told your buddies earlier, we might have room for all of you, but those positions are going to be filled very quickly, so I encourage you all to apply ASAP. Our raid times are almost exactly the same as yours. You sound like you might be a great fit for us. Check out our info below and let us know what you think!

Proper Villains is recruiting! We're currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10H 8/10M NH. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
- Open to all DPS specs! (4 spots)

Healer:
-Open to 1-2 Healer specs (1-2 spots)

All Other Roles:
- No major needs currently, but we always are looking for exceptional players. If you are looking for a guild and like what you see here, please apply! Our website for applying is at the bottom of this post.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key guild differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

What we expect from applicants:

- Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
- Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic).
- Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
- A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week and do their quest cache most days.
- The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
- Friendly, humble personality (team player).
- Ability to communicate on Discord.

Loot Distribution:

We distribute loot via Loot Council.

Website and Contacts:

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me via Discord (Davryn#6479) or via Btag (Bizambo#1417). Alternatively, contact Reason (Btag beyond#1193).
Hey friendo, we have a few spots open in our current raid core and are actively trying to replace some under performers and people who cant show up. We could definitely use you and your friends for our mythic push and since our days and times work out fairly well, I'd say it's a match made in heaven, so! If you're looking for a guild with a fun and relaxed environment, look no further!

<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-3/10 Mythic Nighthold (currently working on Krosus)
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

[H] <Obscurity> is a 3-Day Cutting Edge (Semi-Hardcore) Guild on US-Tichondrius

Raiding Schedule:
Progression (M NH): Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday 5:30pm – 9:00pm PST (8:30pm – 12:00am EST)
Off-Nights (H NH/M ToV): Wednesday 5:30pm – 9:00pm PST (8:30pm – 12:00am EST)

Progression:
7/7 M EN (Cutting Edge), 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH

If interested, feel free to contact us at Sqwee2000#1163, Shocker#1993, or Crimgrin#1966.
Hey there!

Saw the post from one of your hunter friends (Gaînz), thought I would throw another post up here and i'll see if i can talk to you later in game. If you would like to add me my bnet is Khobahi#1403 and my fellow officers are in the guild spam below.

cheers!

-------------------------
The Guild Spam

<Pacific Myth>
Realm: US - Zul'jin(PVE)
Faction: Horde
Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Loot system: Loot Council
Progression: 10/10H. Our leadership team and a few other members are 3-4/10 and looking to get back into Mythic ASAP (your group would get us there)

Pacific Myth consists of a group of friends that have played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We've all been part of hardcore raiding and our looking to bring that experience to push progression, but in a more a laid back environment. We all love to joke around, and have fun, but we do want to see bosses downed and loot for all.

What to expect from us:
Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in a 9 hour raid week while have fun at the same time. We're a laid back guild with a good raiding atmosphere. We're creating somewhere that people can raid without being yelled at. At the same time, none of us enjoy wiping so we expect our raiders to perform at a high level. We're a progression driven group that can have fun at the same time and are looking for like minded people.

What we expect of you:
We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable of their current class and spec as well as up to date on upcoming changes. Players should have researched new fights and have a strong understanding of the fight coming into it and understanding your role. We also want people that are fun to be around, but focused on progression.

How to apply:
If you're interested you can contact any of our officers listed below, or you can fill out an application at http://pacificmyth.enjin.com/. Hope to hear from you soon!

Jasterbater#1519
Chariot#1821
Khobahi#1403
<nVus> is a newly formed mythic progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST) consisting of 9/10m players. We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster as we finish mythic Nighthold and move into Tomb of Sargeras. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, feel free to add my realID – Savvy#1335. You can also whisper myself, Hellahype, or Instinctx in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

Below is a bit about our history about our guild from one of our recruitment posts.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize quality over quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.

What We Require:

• You must have excellent raid awareness. We do not accept people who tunnel, whether they be tanks, dps or healers. We are far more likely to accept someone with below average dps or heals, than we are someone with below average raid awareness.
  • You must have a superior understanding of your class, including all specs. We don't expect to have to ask our raiders, "Why aren't you using <Spell X> or popping <Y> on cooldown?"
  • You must be active enough to keep up with the raid in terms of artifact knowledge and power. We don't require our raiders to run mass amount of mythic+, but we do hold everyone to a standard that you should be playing enough to keep up.
  • You must be able to stand on your own. No one is here to hold your hand. We expect our raiders not only to understand all mechanics of any given encounter, but be able to contribute to strategy when the time comes. If you feel awkward about being critiqued in front of others when you make mistakes, this probably isn't the guild for you.
  • You must be a team player and have respect for others. We have no patience for people who don't think their !@#$ stinks or troll other raiders about their performance during raid. Raiding requires everyone to work together as a cohesive unit. We look for people who will do whatever it takes for the guild to succeed as a collective group and that includes keeping a level head and treating others with respect.
  • You must be vocal. Nothing is worse than someone who won’t speak up during an encounter. Communication is key for progression.
  • You must be awesome(j/k). In the end we're all here to have a great time raiding, progressing, etc and we want everyone to feel respected, welcome and needed while maintaining a high degree of focus and dedication to the minimal raid schedule we have. <nVus> is a great place to call home and we strive to make sure all our raiders share that sentiment.