Sentinax Nerf again and again

General Discussion
What has happened to the sentinax? have spent all morning trying to get shards for my alt so i can buy some gear, im a tank so grps were no problem. after hrs and hrs of farming i didn't even get enough to buy anything. has this been nerfed to the ground again? if so what do we farm now? since its been changed so many times its i think this is bugged or something because ive never seen the shard count this low oh and also taking 5 min to kill a LT with all 880+ players is absurd for 200 shards please fix this so we can enjoy farming the same content for countless hrs to gear alts since an 880 wont get invited to M+s or raids thank you
Invasions seem to be the only effective way to get Nethershards anymore. 2 Invasions will net you enough shards for 1 880 roll of an item.

Pretty sad I know...
ya i hear that how often are those up again lol
Bring back pre legion invasion.
They were so fun when tons of ppl from both factions where there.

They were up often, and rewarded more gear
There will be some people that claim they can still get upwards of 5000 - 6000 nethershards per hour. Honestly I don't know how that is possible when you consider ...

- the low amount of shards that drop per sentinax mob (green or blue)
- How quickly the portals disappear (only 2 or 3 waves at most)
- How low the drop rate of beacons are (can't find a good place to farm enough)
- Limited mob tagging and how easy it is for people to steal your portals

I mean, MAYBE if each person in the group starts with at a minimum of four or five stacks of green beacons and at least a couple of stacks of blue beacons, you can see some good numbers.

Still, pretty lame, and I don't even bother with it any more.
05/06/2017 11:00 AMPosted by Skullbones
Invasions seem to be the only effective way to get Nethershards anymore. 2 Invasions will net you enough shards for 1 880 roll of an item.

Pretty sad I know...

On the bright side at least that makes it easy to ignore Sentinax.

I still don't get why they don't scrap the tag limits, scrap the beacon nonsense, and just open random demon-spewing portals at fixed times or whatever.

Why are they so against having a rift-like open world event like pretty much every other MMO has at this point?
hahaha Suckers!
Blizzard killed it with heavy handed nerfs. Only people there are people who briefly forget how badly it was nerfed, then they realize it is still bad and leave. I get it, they want people to participate in invasions, but Sentinax is supposed to be for farming shards. Why ruin a feature so many players were participating in?
This is sad because for a game that i enjoy playing so much they have started hitting stuff with the nerf bat extremely hard over and over. seems like we go from one end of the spectrum to the other in ONE huge swing instead of finding a medium that everyone including the devs can be happy with
just sad and frustrating
don't kill this game please
If anything they should want us farming nethershards faster. More people to see higher levels of dungeon content and raid content. I understand they have to approach that carefully. Don't want everything to be obsolete just from a little bit of farming. But when people are deciding "Eh, not worth the time" in large numbers there might be an issue.
The constant nerfing of sentinax has led me to believe that the development team is trying to make WoW into a slot machine and seeing how far they can go before players stop playing.
I'm so damn angry about it. I just went to farm some nethershards only to find out there's tag limits - even on my own faction.

Total waste of time and energy. It shouldn't have limited tagging for your OWN FRIGGIN FACTION.
what i think the issue is they are afraid of 900+ iLvL toons farming them for the chance at the TF. but why don't they just make the chance to get TF on that gear at 905+ ilvl to go drastically down ? instead of punishing everyone trying to get to that ilvl
this is making alt gearing without getting carried really horrible and getting carried is stupid and getting harder with less and less people playing is making it 10x harder to gear toons since 90% of ppl just log in to get a few things done a day
Just another case of Blizzard killing their own content with heavy-handed nerfs. It's something they just can't get away from as a studio.
05/06/2017 11:02 AMPosted by Greenmist
ya i hear that how often are those up again lol

Like once a day and at times where the majority of the population cannot be on
There still is a pretty good way to farm shards if you farm smart.
But i noticed no one wants to talk about how to farm smart since it would be nerfed into the ground.
If you are horde and interested in farming nethershards the smart way making upwards of around.
8k+ shards a hour contact me on my btag Waldo#12557.
I usually farm at nights if i am not raiding.
Probably to push people into the steaming pile of suck that is invasions to get shards.
here is another idea instead of NERFING things and activities make other things and activities better and more enjoyable then what you're about to nerf

NERF's and FUN policing should not be the way Blizz rely on your community
05/06/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Aoshii
But i noticed no one wants to talk about how to farm smart since it would be nerfed into the ground.
If you are horde and interested in farming nethershards the smart way making upwards of around.

so whats the SMART way ? and have you farmed lately
05/06/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Greenmist
05/06/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Aoshii

so whats the SMART way ? and have you farmed lately

My point is if i were to go into details it would be nerfed even futher . Just like another idea i had which im sure 100% will be nerfed if i said it. . . .
And yes i usually farm for 30 mins up to a hour minimum a day and i usually get into groups where people actually listen and follow and we farm for a reasonable amount =).