902 mage LFG to join

Guild Recruitment
4/10M
Tues Weds Thurs 830-11 EST

ataxius#11861
Hey,

I'm highly interested in recruting you for our mythic raid team. :)
Below is our spam.

<Dark Confliction> Is a horde mythic raiding guild on US-Thrall.
We’re friendly, dedicated, and motivated, and we seek to clear all content while it is still relevant and have fun while we do that. We play this game to have fun and don’t want it to feel like a second job.
We're the definition of a semi hardcore raiding guild. We love the social aspect of the game, as well as the competitiveness of end game raiding. Many of us have raided together for 5+ even 10 years. And have made many friends a long the way.
While we take pride in being competitive and ranking high in log parses, we do not allow this spirit to devolve into pettiness and negativity. We have a solid core of raiders but, are still missing a couple pieces to turn our raid into a great group. So please apply and give us a shot :)

Current Progression:
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
3/3 H ToV
0/3 M ToV (Never attempted)
7/7 M EN

Raid Times:
Tues-Wed-Thurs 9:30-12 EST (6:30-9 PST)
Optional guild raids

Expectations:
We expect you to (1) do your best, (2) communicate, (3) maintain a positive attitude and try to have a good time, (4) know current and upcoming progression fights before coming to raid, (5) constantly evaluate your performance and learn from the mistakes both you and others make, (6) minimize downtime between attempts, (7) demonstrate respect toward others (guild members and non-guild members alike), (8) prioritize our raids over any other activity in the World of Warcraft, (9) be willing to sit out of farm and/or progression fights for the good of the guild, and (10) come to an officer with your ideas, suggestions, or concerns.

For more info regarding loot, trial period etc. Please visit our website Darkconfliction.com

My Personal contact info:
Discord: Base#2763 (Available anytime it goes right to my phone)
Real ID: Base#1657 (I get home from work around 7pm EST M-F)

Or feel free to hit up any other officer ~
Real ID: Base#1657, Charcharbinx#11345, Shadeslayerz#1977 , Meattrain#1461
In Game: Chårbeår, Krytsohigh, Basé, Tannzen, Beasterr, ilamma, shadeslayerz

https://darkconfliction.com/
Hello Kkowned,

(A) Raizin Kane on Whisperwind runs progression raid nights on Sun/Mon 10p-1a EST, along with a farming raid night on Tuesday's (same times).

We are a co-ed adult guild that is looking to add members to begin our push into Mythic raiding. Currently we are 9/10 Heroic NH as a team, with several members (including our raid leader) having their AOTC Gul'Dan achievement already along with mythic raiding experience.

We have a solid core guild team with 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 7 dps, but need quality members/raiders to continue progression into Mythic content. We have been filling our raid team with cross realm friends, but are looking to add quality guild members to begin our mythic push.

You can find out more about us on our recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753285652#1

Or contact me directly on BNet @ Karlmic#1834

I hope to hear back from you soon!
Hey, ill keep this short and sweet!!!

<Catastrophe> [US][Bleeding Hollow] would love to have you. We raid Wed/Thurs 930-12pm EST. we are currently 7/10 heroic and looking for more to fill our ranks!

Add me on bnet and we can discuss further Thoar#1845
<Natural Twenty> (10/10H NH). LF a heals and a few dps to fill 20 man core for mythic progression. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
Bnet Clockwielder#1420
<GoodFunHaveLuck> Is recruiting on Stormrage!

Raid Times:
Wednesday @9pm Server Time
Sunday @ 6pm Server Time

We are a friendly guild who like to have fun just as much as we like to progress! We are 10/10 H NH with mythic experience. As a whole, we would love to jump into mythic NH as soon as possible. However, our longterm goal is mostly to recruit enough for mythic tomb! In order to progress we are looking for a few rdps and a healer. We are eagerly awaiting the new raid and can't wait to have you join our community!

Feeling under geared? We're always happy to run content with others to help gear up their main or even their alts! Outside of raid, we are frequently running mythic +'s, gearing and leveling alts, doing raid and dungeon achievement runs and chatting in discord.

Say hello and add me on bnet Godeo#1447
(>*-*>) [Fluffy Kittens] (<*-*<)

Currently 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M NH with 5/7M EN and 3/3H ToV is recruiting more players in preparation for Tomb of Sargares. We currently raid on Zul'jin - PVE from 8-11 EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

What We Need:

Ranged:
Boomkin
Elem Shaman
Warlock
Hunter

Melee:
Ret. Paladin
Fury Warrior
Rogue
Demon Hunter

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk

What We Provide:
All members of "Raider" rank receive flasks / food / repairs / enchants / gems at no cost. We only ask these members to contribute extra meats / BoE greens / ore to the guild bank instead of vendoring them; in order to continue providing these for free. Officers are well versed in most classes and are willing to assist you with gearing choices and learning Simcraft to further your potential

What We Expect:
Raiders are expected to have at minimum a 80% attendance, we understand things come up. Raiders should be competent with their spec and research progression fights prior to the raid night. Competitive numbers need to be maintained to continue progression as a guild. Officers are willing to assist you in specs / rotations / gearing ; however you must put forth the effort, we wont do it for you.

Who Can I Contact?
Add Thanatos#12871 for further information or to set up a trial period.
Hey Kkowned
Re Lapse is a 2 night mythic guild in need of a mage and would love to talk to you. Come check us out if you’re interested!

Here’s the important bits:

Raid Schedule:
    Friday: 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)
    Saturday: 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)

Nighthold Progression:
    7/10 Mythic

EN Progression:
    7/7 Mythic

ToV Progression:
    2/3 Mythic

http://re-lapse.enjin.com

WoW Progress:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Re+Lapse

Full Recruitment Post:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752235662#post-1

Btag for more info:
    TheChicken#3309

<Fuzzie Wuzzie Ponies> is a 2 day raiding guild on Zul'jin. We are currently recruiting dps and healers to push further mythic progression. Our goal is to become one of the top 2 day raiding guilds on the server. We know when to be serious and get stuff done, but the general atmosphere is lighthearted and we have fun while raiding.

Our current progression stands at:

7/7 Mythic EN (Cutting Edge)
2/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Heroic NIghthold
4/10 Mythic Nighthold (pushing progression on krosus)
Raiding times are as follows:

Sunday - 6pm to 10pm EST (main raid)
Monday - 7pm to 10pm EST (main raid)
Tuesday - 7pm to 10pm EST (optional casual raid for alts/socials etc)

If you think you would be a good fit, please feel free to msg or contact me at Neolinkus#1483 or apply at http://fuzziewuzzieponies.enjin.com/

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!!
Hey there, i'm from <Hide the Pickle> on Bleeding Hollow Horde side. We are 4/10 mythic and raid tues/thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 central). We would love to have you. Feel free to add me

(Ataxius#11861)
<Contingency Plan> (US-Turalyon) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential.

Why <Contingency Plan>?
We, here at Contingency Plan, have a progression oriented mindset, which is confined to a restricted time-schedule. This requires us to spend our time efficiently in order to achieve the most progression as a guild. While progression is preeminent, we also realize that there are other crucial components of a successful progression; such as respect, communication, adherence to preset guidelines, and most importantly an enjoyable raiding environment.

What We Are Looking For And What We Expect From You:
We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness and knowledge.
We expect all our raiders to be prepared:
Having preexisting knowledge of encounters through videos and guides.
Having knowledge of personal responsibilities and requirements for encounters.
Having required consumables such as flasks, food, potions as well as gems and enchants.

We expect our raiders to be punctual:
We raid on a restricted two day schedule, this requires all our raiders to be on time and ready to pull promptly at the start of raid.

We expect our raiders to have an extensive knowledge of their class:
We are looking for raiders that strive to be the best at what they do by: staying caught up on class, stat or any other changes, analyzing logs and constantly striving to maximizing their performance.

We expect our raiders to be team players with positive lighthearted attitudes:
Successful progression raiding is about communication and cooperation. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted, and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:
Saturday and Sunday - 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Our Current Roster Needs:
Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS - N/A*
Healer - N/A*
Tank - N/A*
**Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered.

Contact Information:
You can reach out to us through battle tag:
Joms (Jomsy#1899)
Giz (Blitz#1385)
Erolith (Zerlure#1410)
Ash (Ash#12200)

Or leave information about yourself below in order for us to reach out to you and set up a time we can talk.

Thank you,
Contingency Plan

P.S.
Good morning, I hope you get in touch with us soon so we can talk some details. You could be that last special ranged we are looking for!!!
<Pinnacle> [Alliance]

Our Raiders have 5/10 bosses NH heroic and have cleared NH Normal. We need to round out our team for a full guild group and regular core runs.

We're raiding Tue/Fri/Sat 8:45 PM to midnight ST.

I'm looking ideally for respectful, friendly members who work on their skills and their raid knowledge, and who can raid very regularly - 90% of raids or more.

Xolhor / Volhor / Colhor in-game. My btag Xolhor#1983.
Btag?
Raiders of the Lost Orc is recruiting DPS for mythic NH and the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid.

Currently 10/10H 3/10M

Raid Nights are: Wed/Thurs 9pm - 11:30pm/midnight Server Time
Progression nights may go until midnight.

While it is not mandatory it is a preference that you have the new traits unlocked and are at or approaching 40 traits.

Currently Seeking:
HIGH PRIORITY
Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

MEDIUM PRIORITY
Hunter (any spec)

Any other DPS classes not listed may still apply, these are just the current needs to add more diversity to the raid group.

Tank and Healing positions are currently full.

About the guild

This guild is laid back and raids two nights a week. During early heroic progression the raid may be trimmed down on fights if certain individuals are not performing. Once mythic progression begins the 20 best players will be taken.

The loot system for this guild is EPGP, however with the new coming raid the current EP and GP values will be massively trimmed to give everyone who shows up a shot at gear.

We are very active outside of raid times and love to push Mythic+. Farming older raids for AP and legendary's happens all the time.

This guild also has current and ex-military individuals and encourage anyone with a similar background to apply even if just to play casually.

Any players considering applying please contact one of the following:

OPness
(Emor#1129)

Semer
(pressure#1474)

Zeretius
(Canadian#1776)

Banatambev
(Rhycker#1243)
<Déjà Vu> is a 3/10M on Proudmoore (A) guild looking for strong DPS (pref mage/shaman/DH/monk/warrior) and as we continue to progress through mythic Nighthold. Raid times are Wednesday/Sunday 8-12 EST with Tuesday being optional heroic clear. We are a fairly new guild with former top 500 raiders and progressing quickly! Prefer 890+ ilvl and we can work with you to help you get gear, we are online most off-nights as well. The atmosphere of our guild is a family-like environment, we take very good care of our members and have low turnover. Average group ilvl is 905. Our parses speak for themselves and we are advancing in kills quickly. Add jbutts#1624 if interested.
Hey there, i'm from <Hide the Pickle> on Bleeding Hollow Horde side. We are 4/10 mythic and raid tues/thurs 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 central). We would love to have you. Feel free to add me

(Ataxius#11861)
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
Progression: 8/10M
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
Web: BC-Guild.com
me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
<Dark Democracy> has formed a solid Mythic raiding core that is ready to move on to Nighthold! We have a laid back raid atmosphere but expect personal responsibility and high performance; we want to take down these bosses without raiding 5 nights a week, so everyone needs to be on point while we're there.

Currently 7/7M (Cutting Edge!) and 3/10M Nighthold!

Recruiting:
Holy Paladin
Havoc Demon Hunter
Moonkin Druid
DPS Warriors

Always considering exceptional applicants of any class!

Details/Requirements:
Discord.
Loot Council.
Raids are Tues/Wed 8:00-11:30pm EST, Heroic on Sunday.
75% monthly attendance, Sunday excluded.
890+ Item Level.
Minimum 45 traits in main spec Artifact.
500k+ Single Target DPS.
Appropriate consumable use at all times for progression.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, contact Zangetsu-Durotan(ichig0999#1816), Xdk-Durotan, Malacki-Durotan, Lemington-Durotan, Darosent-Durotan(Darosent #1386) or Academics-Ysera. You can also visit our website at www.darkdemocracy.net!
<Mistwalkers> is a 2 Night Weekend raiding guild. We are group of experienced raiders, with a dedicated core raid team. Our plan is to continue our progression raiding in Heroic Nighthold and beyond.

Our objectives is to have a successful raid team while having fun and enjoying the accomplishments we achieved respectively at the end of the raid. Outside of raids we run alt raids, mythic plus groups and carries.

Current Progression:
7/7H EN
10/10N NH
5/10 H NH

Raid Schedule
Monday 6:30PM - 10:00 PM
Wendesday 6:30PM - 10:00 PM
Times reflect server time

Current Needs: (Updated)

Tanks: Currently looking for another tank to take the place of our offtank
Tanks we could use:
Prot Warrior