[CS Lounge] Orange Juice

Customer Support
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
Merdiemerdiemerdie! I found a Piglet for Miss Moo that plays music!
I couldn't finish watching the Destiny 2 presentation. It was like watching a sitcom where the humor is dull and the audience is reacting on command.

05/19/2017 01:11 AMPosted by Foolysh
Merdiemerdiemerdie! I found a Piglet for Miss Moo that plays music!

Yay!
*yawns*

Mornin' folks!

*noms things*

*curls up in corner*
Corned beef is looking good, nice and pink. The apartment smells like a Jewish delicatessen.
Good day all.

Saw Alien: Covenant last night. Mixed feelings on that. It had more of a gore vibe than a creepy/spooky vibe that I remember from the first three. It also had the usual genre issues of "why did you do that stupid thing?!" which drive me bonkers and keep me from just enjoying the story.
Goodness. Just found an awesome Greek restaurant. Now I am stuffed, and I still have baklava.
Squee, my Druid (Feral/Balance) just got her Feral hidden appearance. She is now an adorable Owlkitty.

05/19/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Mulberry
Just found an awesome Greek restaurant.

<-- Jealous. Sounds delish.
What to eat...what to eat...
05/19/2017 08:45 PMPosted by Merdrah
Chili actually sounds really good tonight.
05/19/2017 08:45 PMPosted by Merdrah
I'm right there with you. I'm in no mood to cook, and all the decent fast-casual places have just closed for the evening. I'm left hemming and hawing over which fast food option I am least uninterested in, and the longer it takes to make a decision, the worse the options become.

I pray I can make a decision before I'm stuck with White Castle by default.
05/19/2017 09:10 PMPosted by Teufelgott

Could be worse, the last time I did something like that, I ended up stuck with indestructible sandwiches from the 24 hour corner store...
05/19/2017 09:27 PMPosted by Olives
05/19/2017 09:10 PMPosted by Teufelgott

Could be worse, the last time I did something like that, I ended up stuck with indestructible sandwiches from the 24 hour corner store...
Ugh.. If it comes to that, I'll hit up the 24-hour grocery and get something to pop in the microwave.
Some where, a Blue posted a script to run in your config file for turning off prefetch assets when loading the game. For the life of me, I cannot find it.

edit: Nevermind, found it: /console worldPreloadNonCritical 0
Busy week ahead of me. Wednesday, gonna be making jalapeno poppers for the weekends seafood boil. Thursday and Friday, my niece and nephew graduates and Sunday, doing a Clam/Shrimp boil. Somewhere in there I still have to clean my apartment, and help my dad set up his bed.
Heat.....go away!
making Pork Vindaloo
05/20/2017 04:46 PMPosted by Thundertotem
making Pork Vindaloo
huevos rancheros and Maya Angelou
05/09/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Merdrah
Marinate the Gnomes in it.

Gnomes are not good for eating. They are ridden with cancer causing radiation.
05/20/2017 06:31 PMPosted by Keifredric
05/09/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Merdrah
Marinate the Gnomes in it.

Gnomes are not good for eating. They are ridden with cancer causing radiation.

Use logic from the Fallout games. Cook the meat to remove the rads.
/burp