[CS Lounge] Orange Juice

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
*checks emails*

*checks D3 stuff*

OoooOOOOOOooooOOOOOhhhh ...

Going to have to play with that tomorrow!
Well, I've been waiting for this for basically forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

Woot.
05/10/2017 07:59 PMPosted by Merdrah
One problem is that they only DVD player I have is the burner on my PC which has stopped me from watching one or two videos due to the copyright protection.
I have a region zero player/burner on my machine. I had to update the firmware to do it, with Bluerays, it a bit more difficult. Seeing how most Asian Bluerays are region A (same as the US) it's really not been an issue.
*yawns*

Mornin' folks!

*noms things*
Hey Regg, didn't you say you picked up a new video card? What was it? I'm in the market to buy a new one.
Good morning everyone! *sets out the coffee pool, a gnome free pot for drinking, and some waffles with fresh strawberries*

New D3 Necro Beta patch yesterday afternoon so now that I don't have company I get to play with it! Dad stopped over for the night on his way up the coast so that was nice.
Is it 'starve a cold, feed a fever', or the other way round?

Either way, I'm ready to start pounding down the O.J. Did my best to stay in bed yesterday, sweating it out. Too many projects that need to be done to lay around a second day. At the very least, I need to get the yard mowed.

Wish I could find my thermometer... I'd like to quantify my misery. : )
05/11/2017 06:00 AMPosted by Teufelgott
Is it 'starve a cold, feed a fever', or the other way round?

Starve a fever and feed a cold. Fevers can tend to make kids toss their cookies...so you don't give them any cookies to toss ;)

Speaking of yards, I replaced my old gas mower with a cordless electric one and I couldn't be happier! It came with 2 batteries and they fully charge from empty in 30 mins :) So you never run out of juice.

Now to sell the old mower.

*grabs a plate of those waffles and berries!*
The ultimate tour of the fridge:
https://youtu.be/OJQpukkhChE
05/11/2017 03:24 AMPosted by Thundertotem
Hey Regg, didn't you say you picked up a new video card? What was it? I'm in the market to buy a new one.

It's a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, which cost me $112 USD from Amazon.

Also, thanks for reminding me about it, as I'd forgotten it was due today, and the delivery guy rolls through my area early in the morning. The parts were on my porch.

Now, I'll be offline for thirty minutes or so while I install them. :B
Woot, installation complete. Up to 24GB of RAM now along with the new GPU, and my motherboard detected both with no problems. Once Windows Update finishes doing its thing, I'll snag a driver update from NVidia and get back to stabbing.
Necromancer's kind of fun.

Corpse Explosions all the things!

Also, I adore their look.
Hey Thunder. Have you made your own corned beef before? It tastes wonderful but the color is pretty awful. The store bought ones have food color added.
05/11/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Misbecky
Have you made your own corned beef before?
Nope, it the first time. Thanks for the warning about the color.
05/11/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Thundertotem
Have you made your own corned beef before?
Nope, it the first time. Thanks for the warning about the color.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEXdjVDO5Y
Hey Thunder. Have you made your own corned beef before? It tastes wonderful but the color is pretty awful. The store bought ones have food color added.
Actually they use a bit of potassium nitrate, (Saltpeter) added to the cure. I use it when I cure corned beef and it works fine, but you have to use it sparingly because if you use too much it’s poison.

EDIT: Just as an aside; you should try making pastrami while you’re at it (assuming you like pastrami).
Good afternoon/evening!
So who's running the GnomeBQ? I can smell it from here.