[CS Lounge] Orange Juice

Customer Support
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
You should see my godzilla one.
http://i.imgur.com/zXE9Wj9.png
Focus fire on the healers!
It really is amazing at how fast you can work on getting your alts caught up once they ding 110.

Just had my Alliance DH ding 110 just a couple of hours ago or so. She leveled almost exclusively through Class Hall missions and she still only has 2 Champions (been too busy to focus on her lately).

She did the starting quest to get AK1 and then I sent her the new Compendium to send her to AK30. Then she started the Suramar opening quests. At AK30 she was earning enough AP to already be at 36 trait ranks unlocked.

Now I just have to get started on her Class Hall campaign and get her geared up.
05/15/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Kyzera
She did the starting quest to get AK1 and then I sent her the new Compendium to send her to AK30.

We can bypass the quest for unlocking AK 26?

---

Good evening!

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Marathon:

https://www.twitch.tv/misterrogers
Watched the promo for The Orville, Seth McFarlane's new show on Fox. Looks like a good spoof of Star trek, but the best spoof out there was Galaxy Quest.
05/15/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Forums
We can bypass the quest for unlocking AK 26?

My alt didn't need it. She hasn't even started the Broken Shore stuff yet. She only has 1.4M health (ilvl 793), so wanted to gear her up a bit first.

However, I don't know how it would work on a character that has advanced to a higher AK. Before this alt, I had only used the new Compendium on alts that were already above AK26.
05/15/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Forums
Mister Rogers' Neighborhood Marathon:

https://www.twitch.tv/misterrogers
Love where I work. : D
Since i know CS read this thread as do the others that help in CS forums, And there was no need to make a new thread.

I'd like to say thanks for the help youve given the past few days as ive posted here with various issues and all have been snappy fixes.
Regg is pretty awesome. :)
05/16/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Amaelalin

Wait, what? Did I say something or do something to warrant this praise? o.O
Morning all, gotta love Tuesdays.
05/16/2017 08:40 AMPosted by Orlyia
Morning all, gotta love Tuesdays.

Morning, pandalady. Hope you're faring well and have a full cup of coffee!
You all got some strange things going on in Dalaran around 2-4 am. NPCs that cheer after making (what I can only assume) is a "deposit" at the bank, little blonde haired twins running around like they had nothing to do after filming "The Shining", and I am not even going to get into the underbelly.

No seriously. Even with a bubble I didnt think that was enough protection.

Also, Hello everyone! Hope you have been well.
Ugh, woke up to an eyelash in my eye...
Good morning. Very awake this morning, because I slept from around 7 pm last night to 7 am. (Monday was miserable with muscle aches, so I needed that badly.)

05/16/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Dost
You all got some strange things going on in Dalaran around 2-4 am.

I think some of them are going on all the time, but with a bunch of other people around it's less noticeable. Certain NPCs regularly go to the profession trainers and look like they are learning skills (flash and sound).
Sets out coffee and cupcakes. Figured they'd be a good thing today :)
/full belly
05/16/2017 08:20 AMPosted by Regg
05/16/2017 01:00 AMPosted by Amaelalin

Wait, what? Did I say something or do something to warrant this praise? o.O

You were one of the people who helped Kerinden. :)

I'm certain there were others, but you were the only one who came up in her post history.
05/16/2017 12:02 PMPosted by Amaelalin
You were one of the people who helped Kerinden. :)

Oh. Friend of yours, I guess?
Nah. I just thought it was a nice gesture on their part and wondered who it was helped them. :)