Stop with the new class spam

General Discussion
We do not need another new class. 12 is too many as it is. 13 is an unlucky number.
05/10/2017 10:36 AMPosted by Kori
We do not need another new class. 12 is too many as it is. 13 is an unlucky number.

We don't "need" one but more variety is usually better.
It will be in the expansion after next, anyway. DHs will have time to settle.

New classes seem to come in every other expansion.
Nah, call it a sorcerer or a necromancer or what have you, but the game 100% has room for another caster and especially another healer.

Which is why Ethereal Sorcerer would be perfect. Plus, since they're not from our reality they don't recognize the number 13 so it can't be unlucky to them.
05/10/2017 10:42 AMPosted by Dliver
Nah, call it a sorcerer or a necromancer or what have you, but the game 100% has room for another caster and especially another healer.

ranged dps in general.
Add 2 then, so we have 14
Or do what hotels do: make the numbering 12, 14, 15...
Are you seriously giving lectures about spam? don't you have some threads crying about pvp gear to make?
New class should be pirate.

Give me back combat and remove that dumb lore from me. give pirates outlaw
Give survival hunters their range survival spec. give pirates melee with a parrot pet
Give Demo locks back their old demo spec. give pirates their current one but demons are just ship rats / dogs/ and parrots.

Nothing new needs balanced cus you have all the old data.
Everyone gets their beloved missed specs back
Pirate BS can be left for the children that want johnny depp to be their honey bunny and will be a separate class i can hunt down and kill for ever existing

problem solved.

I agree but it's going to happen.

Shhhhhhh~ they'll hear you and start pruning classes instead of just abilities.
13 isn't unlucky, that's superstitious stuff.
I prefer optimism over the constant drudging arm of pessimism.

Do you know how negative this forum is? It's palpable.

A thread that encourages discussion, instead of the constant whine fest? == hells to the yea, IMO.
We didn't need another one of these threads, yet here we are. There are a lot of things we don't 'need' but that doesn't mean we can't want them. There is always room for more classes.
Maybe not a new class in the future but a new race . There is still a whole other side of Azeroth we have not explored .

We still haven't explored what is within the Forbidden Sea may be they can make something there and give us some kind of new race and maybe a class.
13 is only unlucky if you're a Knight's Templar, study a little history before you try putting your superstitions on us.
I kinda just want a new race at this point. Something different and fun. Because we haven't gotten a new race since Pandaria. Though in the same breath, I also suspect we might not get one for another expansion or two.
Space Pirates
I want a tinker that uses mechs and guns