PSA: Dungeon weekly

General Discussion
You can run Maw of Souls four separate times to get it done in roughly 30-35 minutes. That way you don't have to travel to, and do, four separate dungeons. Just kill Helya, take the port out and reset.
:| This really didn't need "PSA" in the title....
Or you know do the content because it's fun
Or you know, push your m+ keystone and knock out your 4 that you need.

Or do the dungeon quests that are part of the WQ system on a mythic difficulty with friends...

Doing Helya 4x is just like running Everbloom x4 in WOD. You're just gonna get this nerfed and get incredibly angry about it.
05/10/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Tekheala
Or you know do the content because it's fun

When you have 12 110s and want it to be knocked out ASAP, there is no "fun" aspect of grinding mindlessly easy dungeons.

05/10/2017 09:56 AMPosted by Mezasu
Or you know, push your m+ keystone and knock out your 4 that you need.

Or do the dungeon quests that are part of the WQ system on a mythic difficulty with friends...

Doing Helya 4x is just like running Everbloom x4 in WOD. You're just gonna get this nerfed and get incredibly angry about it.

Or, ya know, no? There is absolutely no point in doing a key past +13. Particularly if you despise the endless loot fountain that M+, especially when combined with the garbage that is the titanforging system. I won't be mad if it got "nerfed", I simply wouldn't do it on a majority of my alts.
PSA: drinking healing potions will heal you
05/10/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Murder

There is probably a substantial portion of the player population that doesn't actually know that.
PSA: That's not fun.
PSA: Keeping your health above zero keeps you alive.
05/10/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Girandzim
Or, ya know, no? There is absolutely no point in doing a key past +13. Particularly if you despise the endless loot fountain that M+, especially when combined with the garbage that is the titanforging system. I won't be mad if it got "nerfed", I simply wouldn't do it on a majority of my alts.

[/quote]

Did you really need to make a PSA about this though? Who exactly are you really helping with this PSA?

Actually doing a higher m+ key is worth doing past a 13. I go till my key gets depleted with my friends. The higher your key completed, your AP token is that much bigger in your box at the reset.

You seem to be mad about the m+ system. Why are you even doing the weekly if you hate it so much and just want raids to drop loot? Just go and coin away on your bosses?

Or are you one of those @$$hats that only wants raiders to have everything?
When you have 12 110s and want it to be knocked out ASAP, there is no "fun" aspect of grinding mindlessly easy dungeons.

That sounds like a personal problem.
PSA: Water will wet you, fire will burn.
To defeat the Helya, shoot at it until it dies.
05/10/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Bisktsngravy
PSA: That's not fun.

Doing mindless, repetitive dungeons is? Which have been pushed onto the player population for the vast majority of the expansion?

05/10/2017 10:07 AMPosted by Mezasu
05/10/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Girandzim
Did you really need to make a PSA about this though? Who exactly are you really helping with this PSA?

Actually doing a higher m+ key is worth doing past a 13. I go till my key gets depleted with my friends. The higher your key completed, your AP token is that much bigger in your box at the reset.

You seem to be mad about the m+ system. Why are you even doing the weekly if you hate it so much and just want raids to drop loot? Just go and coin away on your bosses?

Or are you one of those @$$hats that only wants raiders to have everything?

Even as recently as the last dungeon weekly, people hadn't known that this was possible. Particularly those who don't care about dungeons. Also the weekly chest is necessary because dungeons have better itemized gear than the raids and it is a guaranteed piece of 905+ gear. Also the, what, 1 mil AP per increased difficulty level isn't worth the annoyance that is the system. I don't think raiders should have everything, I do think that people who engage in easier content shouldn't have gear comparable to people who do the most difficult content in the game. Case in point: You and Murder up there. ;)
Seems like OP was just looking for a fight.
05/10/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Vaix
Seems like OP was just looking for a fight.

Hardly looking for a fight. I won't turn down the opportunity to play though. ;)
Doing mindless, repetitive dungeons is? Which have been pushed onto the player population for the vast majority of the expansion?

You doing 12 alts is a personal problem. I do it on my main and one other alt for fun with friends while talking about the day and patch notes etc...

You're also telling me that theres no point in progressing m+ difficulty?
Some of us like to push timers and see how far we can get. You know, doing something challenging, not just for a god damn reward at the end. Do you not get any satisfaction at clearing more difficulty content at all?

You imposed a problem on yourself that was self inflicted, and writing a PSA: Do Helya 4x is not doing anyone a service.
Honestly at this point, I feel like titles that have PSA in the name just look dumb.
05/10/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Murder

Do I need to use my potion of potion drinking first?
05/10/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Girandzim
You can run Maw of Souls four separate times to get it done in roughly 30-35 minutes. That way you don't have to travel to, and do, four separate dungeons. Just kill Helya, take the port out and reset.

I did find your comment helpful. I always thought the mythics were on a weekly lockout, and sometimes you just don't have time to spend 2 hours running dungeons. So, thanks.