Rate That Transmog - New Armory Style

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
10/10 i love that one. Used it for a long time on my dk
10/10, Ugluuk. Perfect for an orc.
Hey guys what do you think about mine? :)
Poise, 10/10 very Night Elf very Rogue.
@ Hunten

9/10

Not bad dark set overall,
@Cydel I see you got skipped, I'd say 8.5/10. I like it a lot but the helm with blue wings and the blue sword don't mesh well with me.
@ Subdued

I'm still trying to find a better match for my sword since I'm not fond of the artifact ones, and the helm that I want hasn't dropped yet! Let's say xmog under construction...
@Subdued: 8/10, the belt and boots seem a little off.
@Cydel: 7/10, needs a different weapon and helm if you're going to use that set.
9/10 - Looks really good, I like the way the daggers match the armor.

ps - you may want to invest in some new bracers :p
05/12/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Cydel
@ Subdued

I'm still trying to find a better match for my sword since I'm not fond of the artifact ones, and the helm that I want hasn't dropped yet! Let's say xmog under construction...
Dunno what helm you're going for, but I could give you a few suggestions for some swords. Not links since I don't trust WoWhead, but you can search for them in the appearance tab.

Greatsword of Forlorn Visions
Illidari-Bane Claymore/Shaarde of the Greater
Claymore of Ancient Power
Blade of Misfortune
Mok'Nathal Warblade
Gladiator's Greatsword

@Hazzakim 10/10, I like how the mismatched gear actually flows together really well.
05/12/2017 09:53 AMPosted by Hazzakim

I feel that shoulders are what is keeping me from giving you a full 10/10, because otherwise this looks really damn good and fits a Troll Warlock. 9/10
05/12/2017 09:58 AMPosted by Kathilorene
05/12/2017 09:53 AMPosted by Hazzakim

I feel that shoulders are what is keeping me from giving you a full 10/10, because otherwise this looks really damn good and fits a Troll Warlock. 9/10

10/10 cuz im a furry, nothing better than a worgen in a sexy mog
@defiasbandit very nice. well put together, and unique. 10/10

@Kathilorene I still think yours is the nicest s mog I've seen in a while. 9/10
@Kittymeowss Love the colour scheme and crystal motif.

10/10
05/12/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Whìsper

10/10

Hmm... I really WANT to like your mog, but it just isn't coming together for me.

The mask and tabard don't really match the rest of the armor, and the blue on the swords look off as well.

I mean, you LOOK like a Blood Elf rogue, so themewise, you've got it. 7/10
05/12/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Sorà
05/12/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Whìsper

10/10

Hmm... I really WANT to like your mog, but it just isn't coming together for me.

The mask and tabard don't really match the rest of the armor, and the blue on the swords look off as well.

I mean, you LOOK like a Blood Elf rogue, so themewise, you've got it. 7/10
Won't lie, the armory just doesn't do those swords justice. They look absolutely AMAZING with Bloodfang ingame, especially if you put a light red glow on them. (Not my rogue, that's just one of my favorite sets in the game).

Anyway, 10/10. After looking a bit, your weapon goes pretty well with the rest of the set.
05/12/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Kittymeowss
10/10 cuz im a furry, nothing better than a worgen in a sexy mog

05/12/2017 10:01 AMPosted by Marnemon
@Kathilorene I still think yours is the nicest s mog I've seen in a while. 9/10

Daww thank you guys :D

@Sora

Most of it is a set, though I will only dock off 1 point mainly because I have not seen it before and it makes you look like a super hero lol. The ONLY and biggest offender by far is that plain !@# sword. Please, change that into something that fits the theme a little more and you have yourself quite the Heroic mog. I like it however. 8/10

@Riza

Almost forgot you bby sry bout that. I like that you tried to mix up the Pandaria Challenge set with that helm, but honestly it doesn't work very well imo. The colors are far too bright. And alas, most of it IS just that, a set. But still looks nice on you. 8/10
@Kathilorene 10/10 cool mog indeed

@Rizahawkeye 11/10 nice mog really fitting hunter theme + an extra point coz FMA
8/10 for the druid in you...you lost 2for the worgen in you
@ metastable pretty dressed down for a lock but I like it. 9/10