Rate That Transmog - New Armory Style

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
@Krohg 8/10. The mog woul'd been a bit better with a cutlass as opposed to a board with a nail in it in my opinion.
05/12/2017 10:42 AMPosted by Krohg
@ metastable pretty dressed down for a lock but I like it. 9/10

"Please cap'n!!! Don't stick that stick o'spike in me skull!"

9/10
4/10.

The boots, dagger, and helm just are very offputting. The rest of the outfit looks pretty nice.
05/12/2017 11:01 AMPosted by Maizou
4/10.

The boots, dagger, and helm just are very offputting. The rest of the outfit looks pretty nice.

7.5/10
Nothing too crazy - i like how its simple ,but for some reason your crossbow is just too bold for that outfit. Nice choice of hair that complements the outfit!
05/12/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Suéter
05/12/2017 11:01 AMPosted by Maizou
4/10.

7.5/10
Nothing too crazy - i like how its simple ,but for some reason your crossbow is just too bold for that outfit. Nice choice of hair that complements the outfit!

looks like you need an... err... shave.

7/10
05/12/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Defiasbandit
05/12/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Cydel
@ Subdued

I'm still trying to find a better match for my sword since I'm not fond of the artifact ones, and the helm that I want hasn't dropped yet! Let's say xmog under construction...
Dunno what helm you're going for, but I could give you a few suggestions for some swords. Not links since I don't trust WoWhead, but you can search for them in the appearance tab.

Greatsword of Forlorn Visions
Illidari-Bane Claymore/Shaarde of the Greater
Claymore of Ancient Power
Blade of Misfortune
Mok'Nathal Warblade
Gladiator's Greatsword

@Hazzakim 10/10, I like how the mismatched gear actually flows together really well.

Thanks for the tips! As soon as I get home I'll search for those. As for the helmet I'm aiming for "Casket of expelled corruption" it mostly matches the colours imo, it's from from terrace of endless spring heroic/paladin. What do you think?
@Kargoth, I think it would be much better without the tabard. I really like the color scheme. 8/10
05/12/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Poise
@Kargoth, I think it would be much better without the tabard. I really like the color scheme. 8/10

Probably like a 6/10, fam. Nothing personal. Colour scheme seems a little bit off, particularly on a Night Elf. I do like the dags though.
The helm makes me think more of an undead character than an elf. I love the rest though. 10/10 without the helm.
05/12/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Maple
The helm makes me think more of an undead character than an elf. I love the rest though. 10/10 without the helm.

Not the best druid set out there. I am still partial to tier 3 but it's definitely a good look.

9/10
9/10

looks chill and refreshing :3
I think you need more of that teal color on the shoulders. 8/10
05/12/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Lace
I think you need more of that teal color on the shoulders. 8/10

Looks great, Warlock t1 (which I still love) matches that robe and weapon well. 9/10
10/10

I like it, I did think you were a dk at first though lol
I really like what you're going for. I think it needs different gloves, and a bigger belt to help the chest transition to the kilt better. 8/10
Maple Very druidy and adorable 9/10
@Maple I like the set. Though I think it might be better without shoulders entirely. It's still nice, simple, and classic. 9/10
@Averyx Cool monk set. Very unique with lots of thought put into. Everything feels like it works cohesively. 10/10
@ Calrissian
Love it. It's simple and for lack of a better word at the moment awesome 9/10!
05/12/2017 03:55 PMPosted by Rågz
@ Calrissian
Love it. It's simple and for lack of a better word at the moment awesome 9/10!

10/10 This is definitely the most Heroic looking warrior mog I've seen on a night elf, and it looks fantastic. You look like a straight up Alliance Champion. I highly dig it.
@ Kathilorene - Is that a "!@#$-mog", on a Worgen?

8.5 /10

Color palette is a little scattered, however, nothing clashes. Solid mog, maybe a tad underwhelming as we're so used to seeing glowy weapons and glowy shoulder pads.