Congratulations to author Christie Golden

General Discussion
05/17/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Cilest
Good author. I remember years ago reading a couple of her books in Forgotten Relms and Ravenloft.

She wrote for forgotten realms? Now I'm interested
She is better off writing for the game's story than writing for WoW novels due to the fact that she keeps Zones the same scale and state as ingame(War Crimes had Ghostlands as an Undead-infested region the same size as the ingame Zone despite the fact that the Undead should be gone by now).
05/17/2017 12:31 PMPosted by Melantha
The New York Times bestselling author of over 50 novels, including Star Wars, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Star Trek, Assassin's Creed will now be working at Blizzard Entertainment.

https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/status/864260770573545472
Christie Golden‏ @ChristieGolden
Ok, so, I'm told I can tell where my new job is, but not what I'm doing. I'm working for @Blizzard_Ent , and I couldn't be happier! :D

OMG I am so happy to hear this. I love her writing style and I have an autographed copy of Arthas. That is my all time favorite book. She is an amazing story teller / author.
Hopefully she, and others, come to World of Warcraft so Blizzard can start replacing the current "talent".
She's a hack. She's no better than Dean Koontz. I refuse to read anything she writes.
Hopefully she fulfills a position for WoW and we get less bad writing under her watch.
I met her at Blizzcon '16! God I can't wait to see what she brings to the table
So long as we don't war crimes type stories (which I blame blizzard for largely) im down. We already have to deal with Illidan being pardoned (again)