Server gone

General Discussion
1 2 3 40 Next
Please note that the server that this post refers to is gone. Most of the people mentioned as assistants were no longer a part of the community also.
I hear some have invited people from this thread to their own communities. I am not associated with anyone doing that, and I am no longer associated with the previous Council and Mods nor am I part of their guilds.

I have started a new community yesterday and made a new tread as some people seem to use this thread for their own purpose.

I have asked Blizzard to delete the thread but they refused.

Here's the link to my new thread
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758726059#post-1

Sorry for the confusion,

Worg
btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
I think I have you as a BTag friend if not someone has your same name will check when I get home and online!!
05/20/2017 08:09 AMPosted by Khorlamahr
I think I have you as a BTag friend if not someone has your same name will check when I get home and online!!

Sounds good !!
Too scared to do mythics or LFR?

I am sorry to say that..if you are scared to do LFR...then its time to call it a day...
I mean LFR is like tourist mode with no problems..

If anyone is scared for LFR...please join me..and I will provide you with support and help.
05/20/2017 08:17 AMPosted by Yserastrasza

I am sorry to say that..if you are scared to do LFR...then its time to call it a day...

If anyone is scared for LFR...please join me..and I will provide you with support and help.

I am not, but a few people don't like the abuse, or the gogogogogo attitude nowadays...

Scared in this context is likely a reference to social anxiety or the social aspect of performance anxiety, the fear of being called out, kicked, shamed, etc.
05/20/2017 08:20 AMPosted by Worgbane
like the abuse, or the gogogogogo attitude nowadays...

That is only in mythic + runs.

In LFR ...no one even speaks..
If the raid fails..just leave and join another one.

Mythic +....yah..there is some gogogogogo...stuff going on..but then that's usually only in groups doing 3+.

That being said..yesterday I ran a 5+ mythic. Check my armory..so you know I am not making up (like some other people do).
We wiped in the first 30 secs..when a warrior pulled like 10 mobs. But after that...no issues..clean run..got our 3 chests (nice helm upgrade for me)...no one died..and no one was going all googogogo....and we had like idk...10 mins to spare.

Start small..build up confidence and then take it to the next level.
I added you. Just look for fatcyborg
I approve of this thread.
If your social anxieties are that bad why not just play Skyrim or something...
05/20/2017 08:51 AMPosted by Maneforum
I added you. Just look for fatcyborg

Thank you, feel free to ask for help, or questions, or just chit chat...

Scared in this context is likely a reference to social anxiety or the social aspect of performance anxiety, the fear of being called out, kicked, shamed, etc.

That is exactly what I meant, but you said it so much better !!!
I can't help that Go, Go, Go attitude. Legion is a big expansion and I fell behind after leaving for awhile. I get easily irritated when i'm being slowed down.

Also hate things being slow in general.
05/20/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Imastabya

If the person is suffering from all this anxiety while playing an online game...where they never meet or truly interact with another person...then what they need is some medical/psychiatric help.

Online gaming is not for them.

By the way..you can downvote all you want..but my previous comments are spot on to OP's post.

But again this is GD.....so w/e...lol.
05/20/2017 09:11 AMPosted by Motav

Actually, a lot of players that no longer do group content in this game is because they don't like being insulted or abused by kids half their age. You know, kids who have no social manners, like you.

Some of us still believe in respectful conversation, and can still type complete sentences. Maybe we even like to start a dungeon with "Hi everyone, how are you?" Those are the people I am catering to.

Worg (Worgbane#1877)
05/20/2017 09:27 AMPosted by Worgbane
05/20/2017 09:11 AMPosted by Motav

Actually, a lot of players that no longer do group content in this game is because they don't like being insulted or abused by kids half their age. You know, kids who have no social manners, like you.

Some of us still believe in respectful conversation, and can still type complete sentences. Maybe we even like to start a dungeon with "Hi everyone, how are you?" Those are the people I am catering to.

Worg (Worgbane#1877)

Please explain to me...why would someone "insult" you for no reason?
When you join a group...as you giving them a bio of who you are? No...
Its most likely because of your performance. But then ...you don't like the group or how they are treating you...just leave. You are not obligated to stay..

Mainly in LFR (as I explained above)....no one cares who you are...just join...do you part (assuming you now what your role is).....kill the boss and move on.

If you are not good in your spec, work on it first and then join group.

Not having basic level of competency is a not good thing to have when you are grouping with strangers.
Most players don't have time nor patience to share tips during a dungeon run..as they got other things to do.

You might not like it..but that's the reality.

If you are barely managing to clear a heroic..then you are probably not ready for mythics. Not to mention..there is no rush to do it all...

There is no need to stay in a group who is throwing slurs and insults at you.
Leave the group...take a break..figure what went wrong..fix it..and then try again.

You are playing with strangers for the most part...and know that you will encounter some real d-bags...and e-thugs.
If you are not having fun while playing your content..then find a guild who is casual and play with them..run LFR or dungeons...or even mythic 0s...

Important thing to remember...you always have the option to leave the group, logout and take a break.

No one has to sit and listen to some 13 year old raging on vent or discord...about your rotation or lack of.

I have encountered many of these so called online bullies....and IDGAF about them.
I leave and join another group...

This game is not that important to me that i have to endure some e-thug's torment.
Plus I got better things to do..than listen to someone's rage online.
05/20/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Yserastrasza
05/20/2017 09:27 AMPosted by Worgbane

Worg (Worgbane#1877)

Please explain to me...why would someone "insult" you for no reason?
When you join a group...as you giving them a bio of who you are? No...
Its most likely because of your performance. But then ...you don't like the group or how they are treating you...just leave. You are not obligated to stay..

Mainly in LFR (as I explained above)....no one cares who you are...just join...do you part (assuming you now what your role is).....kill the boss and move on.

If you are not good in your spec, work on it first and then join group.

Not having basic level of competency is a not good thing to have when you are grouping with strangers.
Most players don't have time nor patience to share tips during a dungeon run..as they got other things to do.

You might not like it..but that's the reality.

If you are barely managing to clear a heroic..then you are probably not ready for mythics. Not to mention..there is no rush to do it all...

There is no need to stay in a group who is throwing slurs and insults at you.
Leave the group...take a break..figure what went wrong..fix it..and then try again.

You are playing with strangers for the most part...and know that you will encounter some real d-bags...and e-thugs.
If you are not having fun while playing your content..then find a guild who is casual and play with them..run LFR or dungeons...or even mythic 0s...

Important thing to remember...you always have the option to leave the group, logout and take a break.

No one has to sit and listen to some 13 year old raging on vent or discord...about your rotation or lack of.

I have encountered many of these so called online bullies....and IDGAF about them.
I leave and join another group...

This game is not that important to me that i have to endure some e-thug's torment.
Plus I got better things to do..than listen to someone's rage online.

Ah, the troll is strong in that one...

They always come out in droves when someone starts a decent thread.