Server gone

General Discussion
Prev 1 30 31 32 40 Next
I hate care bears
06/25/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Narthexia
So what is the name of this guild?

My alliance are on Proudmoore, haven't played them much and not really in a guild with them (as in, don't play for a while, come back and find I'm kicked lol). Hoping to really get into alts soon but would like a good guild there.

Add my Btag, BloodRose#12159 and I'll send you the Discord link so you can check us out.
Glad to see this thread is still going strong .. so is the community, we have 104 people online in Discord chat as I type this.

My apology if we have missed anybody who is waiting to join, there are many Btags posted and we are trying to get to everybody. If anybody out there is still waiting, you can find me on:

btag: Shadow#15523
discord: Rapid (Shadow)#5458

I am an oceanic player therefore I'm generally on AEST (probably in about 9 hours from now) so there may be a delay in my reply however I will get to you :)

Looking forward to see you guys online.
i realize coming back to wow forums was a mistake. same for discord. this just makes my depression worse. goodbye forums. i feel no one wants me on forums and discord is mostly just cliques.
06/25/2017 07:46 PMPosted by Breadisfunny
i realize coming back to wow forums was a mistake. same for discord. this just makes my depression worse. goodbye forums. i feel no one wants me on forums and discord is mostly just cliques.

I like your posts. You can be quite entertaining with your sparring with the Draenei. Your posts have given me lots of laughs, not laughing at you, but the posts were humorous. <3

I hope you'll still chat with me in game. I enjoy our conversations, brief though they are.
I like this thread, been reding it for quite a few days now and got thinking that it may be a good idea for me as a player yo get more friendly players in my list.

I play on US-Ragnaros ( cause thats where most of my friends play) and as I know, many people hate that server, nevertheless I am quite friendly in doing dungeons and content with people, either mythics, mythics+, etc...whatever you guys organize you can count with me.

darkuker#2206

PD: I have a problem with discord, whenever Im in it, 30 minutes later it drops my internet from home, So Im apologizing in advance that I won't be using it
Mythic +....yah..there is some gogogogogo...stuff going on..but then that's usually only in groups doing 3+.

ummm...no.
quite the opposite.
A reminder that you do not have to leave your server or your guild to be a part of this community. People can group up via BattleNet ID for playing and can chat inside of Discord. A few do voice chat but most use the typed chat. We have a general chat area where most hang out and also separate Horde/Alliance chat as well as tech support, PVP, leveling.

I am sorry you feel this way. There are no cliques in the chat because all of us are new to this community and are just getting to know each other. Most seem to hover and not chat but ALL are welcomed when they do start to join in. I used to run a guild and our theme was from 'Cheers' where everybody knows your name and is glad to see you' or however that went lol. I detest cliques!

I haven't noticed any cliques. And I have been paying attention because cliques are one of my biggest pet peeves.

I have noticed that we can get really excited about a topic and just chatter away about it while ignoring anything that isn't about said topic, but no cliques.

This is the most fun I have had with a WoW group since I first started playing, everyone here reminds me of the "players of old" who would go out of their way to help others, who took time to answer questions and would happily craft you whatever you wanted. I've stopped what I was doing to log on my mage and give ports a few times, I've seen others do the same. It really is a great group! :D

Btag - Mommymia#1222
Discord - Knit#3942
I recently resubbed, but haven't purchased Legion yet. I figured there's no point unless I can find people to play with. This seems perfect for me so here I am.

Btag: DoctorPond#1383
Discord: DoctorPond1383#5999

I like running group contact, mostly healing.
I try my best to help people the other day I help out a Guild Mate of mine because someone in the Guild gave him the wrong info trolling him on how to get a Flying in Legion I gave him the right information someone one told him he has to unlock Dranor flying in order to get flying in legion which was BS.I did it on one of my toons in order to earn flying.
06/29/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Atomos
I recently resubbed, but haven't purchased Legion yet. I figured there's no point unless I can find people to play with. This seems perfect for me so here I am.

Btag: DoctorPond#1383
Discord: DoctorPond1383#5999

I like running group contact, mostly healing.

I didn't get Legion either. Don't let that stop you from enjoying the game. I've sent you a Btag request. Whisper me and I'll send you the Discord link.
I did earn flying on one of my character. I am trying to earn gold so I can buy a two seat mount for my alts when I am online.I might as well settle for my broken shore mount until then.

Edited
Sorry, I didn't make any sense on the last post.
I would love to get in on this too! I am even willing to start anew to help flush out a guild of like minded folks :)

Syren#1869
I'd love to get involved in this as well! I struggle with organized group content/general social interaction because of anxiety, depression, and a few other nasty MIs. It's great to see a community dedicated to helping people like us. :)

BTag: Froste#1377
Discord: froste#3372
Currently attempting the mage tower, could use a person to chat with :) Graelok#1143
Well folks,
We started this thread a little over a month ago and we're still adding to our list every day. A lot has happened since last month, reaching 300 members on our Discord server, seeing 35-100 online all at once, a guild started for each faction. New guildies, new chats, new friends.

I bet there are still many of you alone out there. Just come visit us, no need to talk. You can just sit there read the text chat, or jump right in the conversation with us.

Hope to see you soon,

Worg (Discord: Worgbane#9655)
I'd love to do some group content with friendly, non-judgemental people. I just came back to the game after leaving shortly before the Broken shore patch. I'm doing gear catch up right now and sit at ilvl 870 and no legendary.

BTag - TJJ#1707

I'm ingame alot after 11:00 a.m. pacific time