If you care about WoW PvP AT ALL

Arenas
Please stop queuing double spriest. Over this last 3 day weekend, I queued into this comp at least 9 different occasions. This weekend, my fiance found out she has tinnitus. Related? I think so.
Nah
05/30/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Zyrith
Nah

Have you qued any other comp this season? jw
They've been pretty merciless with nerfs on specs strong enough to run double of themselves in recent times haven't they?

Let them.
I would rather fight Ret/Hunter every game over double spriest
05/30/2017 02:31 PMPosted by Serval
I would rather fight Ret/Hunter every game over double spriest

Meh I love facing the cloth classes that think they can tank warriors. (Warlocks/Spriests)
The people that play double shadowpriest would play other comps if they were good enough in all honesty.

For a really good shadowpriest player or resto shaman, why would they play that comp? It's boring an extremely uninteractive and they can get high rating with plenty of other comps that would be much more fun from their end.

Just think about it. Wizk, Jahmilli, and gorecki could spam play double shadowpriest every single day and just win non stop, but what purpose is that? Just getting rating gives them no satisfaction as they are good enough players and have had rating long enough that it means nothing. All that matters to them is just having good/fun games. And they could just as easily play godcomp together if they were to arena, and still be successful rating wise while also playing a much more fun composition.

But these players simply are not good enough to do so, therefore if they want to get any achievement they need to play this composition. Unfortunately, they will be the players that in future seasons when the composition does not work people will assume they had bought a pilot, self play, bought an account or cheated.
05/30/2017 05:10 PMPosted by Dillon
But these players simply are not good enough to do so

hey jsyk djnoe said if he could go back in time and apply what he learned on his journey from 1800 to 2600 playing double spriest
he thinks he could have done just as well playing owl play @ the end of fearless

:^)))
Got 2k from playing both as the shadow priest and then the rsham. its a skill comp l2p
05/30/2017 05:21 PMPosted by Nostalgic
05/30/2017 05:10 PMPosted by Dillon
But these players simply are not good enough to do so

hey jsyk djnoe said if he could go back in time and apply what he learned on his journey from 1800 to 2600 playing double spriest
he thinks he could have done just as well playing owl play @ the end of fearless

If you don't think you can learn by playing against 2600 players as an easy comp you're stupid, you still play against better players and learn at higher rtaings regardless of comp
05/30/2017 07:31 PMPosted by Uninspire
05/30/2017 05:21 PMPosted by Nostalgic

If you don't think you can learn by playing against 2600 players as an easy comp you're stupid, you still play against better players and learn at higher rtaings regardless of comp

Yeah but when the playstyle is like so drastically different that it's nothing compared to any real comp as those classes you won't learn anything. Like ret hunter might be easy, but an MM hunter will still generally be able to play the same kind of way in other compositions.

Double shadowpriest rsham plays vastly different so much so that you just will not actually ever improve at your class even when playing vs good players.

i've seen him eat every kick
spriest legit at 30% and he eats a kick from near max range rofl
he then rage whispered saying "im 2700 mmr and i lose to u????"
rofl

regardless the point was
he said he could play owl play at the end of fearless
which was without a doubt easier than double spriest
and it was a boast

maybe all of the owl plays were out of your bracket so it was over your head
05/30/2017 07:36 PMPosted by Dillon

Yeah but when the playstyle is like so drastically different that it's nothing compared to any real comp as those classes you won't learn anything. Like ret hunter might be easy, but an MM hunter will still generally be able to play the same kind of way in other compositions.

Double shadowpriest rsham plays vastly different so much so that you just will not actually ever improve at your class even when playing vs good players.

not denying any of this. But to say he learned nothing by queueing it at 2600 is ignorant.

i've seen him eat every kick
spriest legit at 30% and he eats a kick from near max range rofl

regardless the point was
he said he could play owl play at the end of fearless
which was without a doubt easier than double spriest
and it was a boast

maybe all of the owl plays were out of your bracket so it was over your head

I guess I did misunderstand, I thought you were implying owlplay was more difficult, it wasn't lol, that's why i was confused
not denying any of this. But to say he learned nothing by queueing it at 2600 is ignorant.

Well what is there to learn? You don't even play earth shield, you play spirit link which is a cheese talent. And he can freely cast however much he wants since he has two shadowpriests who you need to shut down, so he doesn't have to learn juking. He doesn't have to avoid cc as there are two mass dispels as well. There's essentially nothing you could potentially learn while playing that composition due to it's design and nature. Everything is done for you already, and the things that you could learn just do not exist in the composition.
05/30/2017 07:57 PMPosted by Dillon
He doesn't have to avoid cc as there are two mass dispels as well.

dosn't even ground kicks / cc since mass dispel + calming waters