Legion Companion App - can't open

Mobile Bug Report
Since returning to the game last month, my companion app gives me a "downloading" bar every time I try and open it.

The problem with this is that if I try and open my app away from wifi, it takes about 120 seconds of watching the downloading bar before I get to the 'logging in' screen, after which it says my connection failed. I'm able to get it to open if I connect via my home gigabit wifi, but even that gives me a download screen which takes about 30 seconds before going to the 'logging in' screen.

I'm using an iPhone 5 and I've tried uninstalling it - turning my phone off and back on - reinstalling, but i keep getting the same problem. The app used to open quickly and without the downloading bar.

Need help please and ty.
Bumping for help.
Bumping yet again.

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled my app again ... and now, I can't even log in at all with the login hung on the red login spinning logo after I entered my authenticator.

C'mon guys. Somebody there must be able to advise on what to do. Getting very frustrated with this.
I'm having the same issue. I'm leaving on vacation in a couple of days and was hoping to do my class hall missions via the app but it's not working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it several times on my LGE LGL39C Android phone and all I get is a "downloading" bar that times out and starts over.
Yea, I can't even get onto my app now for two days in a row - just hangs at the login screen with a spinning battle.net logo.
I wish I hadn't uninstalled and reinstalled it. At least before it was just the green eye swinging back and forth and I had a "connecting" screen. Below that was the "log in" button and the "account" button. Now I only get as far as a "downloading" screen that times out and shut my phone off.

I'd sure like to hear from someone in tech. Although the app says my phone is compatible, and the app did work earlier in the year, it doesn't work now, so something that was updated has made the app incompatible at this time.

Android LGE LGL39C
I'm having the same issue since installing the authenticator on May 19th. Been using it without issue since the app launched and suddenly it won't open at all. The app is up to date and everything, but it just won't open. It's on an endless connecting screen.

Android LG G3
05/26/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Nostariel
I'm having the same issue since installing the authenticator on May 19th. Been using it without issue since the app launched and suddenly it won't open at all. The app is up to date and everything, but it just won't open. It's on an endless connecting screen.

Android LG G3

Cancel the connection, log out fully, then try to manually log back in using account selection. The problem is the app caches your login information and when you change your pw or change your authenticator status, you need to re-authenticate, but the app doesn't handle that gracefully at all.
I'm able to log in again ... but ... only when using high speed wifi. If I try and connect when out and about on my cel phone, the "downloading" bar moves so slowly that it bugs out after that.

Blizz? Anyone? It used to work just fine - and then it broke :/
Exact same issue. Doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or cellular, just get the silly downloading bar with no option to cancel or log in. Since 7.2 went live, I haven't been able to get past the downloading screen before the app crashes. Uninstalled, reinstalled, no help.

Up-to-date iphone SE with no issues other than this app. Now I'm far behind on my artifact research since I've been too busy with work to log in to the actual game for a couple months :/
Same issue, just a swinging eye.
I've had the same problem for a few weeks now. Cannot find a solution anywhere. Please help!
Every time I open the app it shows my chests waiting to be opened then immediately crashes. The only way the app stays open is if I cancel connecting.
This app just doesn’t work for me its saying i need a subscription even after i resubbed to the game.
09/26/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Morningfury
This app just doesn’t work for me its saying i need a subscription even after i resubbed to the game.
Your issue is almost certainly completely unrelated to the rest of the thread you necro'd.

You say you're subscribed... but you didn't say you bought BfA. If you haven't the mobile app has nothing for you, and won't log you in with a pre-BfA license.

The mobile app does not do Legion class hall missions or WoD garrison missions. It only does BfA mission table missions, and only if you've unlocked mission tables (which requires level 110 and completion of a chunk of War Campaign quests).