7.2.5 Sha of Anger change?

General Discussion
Saw this on some forums as well in a few different videos from the PTR.

People have been chain killing the Sha of Anger and he's been spawning in the exact same spot each time. His spawn was changed to a static location.(supposedly)
Well that's a nice change. =)
thank you for this delightful news.
How long until rukhmar gets this change? So infuriating to find him dead seconds after spawn.
05/27/2017 11:11 AMPosted by Spulf
How long until rukhmar gets this change? So infuriating to find him dead seconds after spawn.

Well Rukhmar flies around, Sha of anger is static. He doesn't move
05/27/2017 11:11 AMPosted by Spulf
you want a bird to just sit there?
the problem with Ruk is people being jerks and chasing him down rather than waiting 1 more minute for him to come to the spot we normally kill him at for the past 4 years
06/01/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Chi
the problem with Ruk is people being jerks and chasing him down rather than waiting 1 more minute for him to come to the spot we normally kill him at for the past 4 years

This is laughable, considering people rarely ever show up to kill him. Today was the first time in months I've had help.
An amazing change, if so.

Still doesn't prevent people from unloading on him, but it will help greatly.
in case you haven't already found this out, i'm sure most of you have, but they reduced the damage that is done to him the first few seconds, so its very easy for 20 people to all get a tag before he is burned down.
07/29/2017 08:05 PMPosted by Darkwill
in case you haven't already found this out, i'm sure most of you have, but they reduced the damage that is done to him the first few seconds, so its very easy for 20 people to all get a tag before he is burned down.

I wish they did that with Huolon and other MoP world bosses.