Double healer in 3s?

Arenas
Just out of curiosity is it possible to play double healer in 3v3s? i was thinking Holy Paladin with Avenging wrath and Disc priest as they both heal and do damage...

Is this possible? Thanks!
Nope
Yeah, play with a prot paladin. There u go double healer ez games not even close BB
Wotlk ARP stacked pve geared warriors with 0 resilience playing with two healers worked so well
No you can't play double heals, but the fact it came to your mind and thought that would be OK makes you a scumlord.
05/26/2017 12:03 AMPosted by Kodash
No you can't play double heals, but the fact it came to your mind and thought that would be OK makes you a scumlord.

shutup
depends on your aspirations, tbh. 1800-2k viable? probably.
05/26/2017 02:55 AMPosted by Featherwitch

everyone salute captain degen over here
05/26/2017 03:03 AMPosted by Immadapuupx

How dare I give the man a truthful answer.

You guys are acting like it's some big mission to keep 'cancerous' comps out of the brackets, but the reality is it's probably irrelevant to you personally and it's assuredly irrelevant to the balance of the game unless it becomes meta in the highest tiers of play or absolutely rampant in all tiers of play.

But hey let's just throw random baseless insults at other players 8)
05/26/2017 03:59 AMPosted by Featherwitch

You guys are acting like it's some big mission to keep 'cancerous' comps out of the brackets, but the reality is it's probably irrelevant to you personally and it's assuredly irrelevant to the balance of the game unless it becomes meta in the highest tiers of play or absolutely rampant in all tiers of play.

dude... you cant q double healer 3s anymore

r u ok xd xd hah xd
Not giving anyone "truthful information" saying you can Q double healer, and the funny thing is your giving it viability to 1800-2k. Are you giving him that based on the double healers your queuing into right now are stuck a 2k? lmao
05/25/2017 10:39 PMPosted by Jawbreakr
Wotlk ARP stacked pve geared warriors with 0 resilience playing with two healers worked so well

The good ol days
05/26/2017 03:59 AMPosted by Featherwitch

You literally cant queue up as double healer anymore, it doesnt allow it nor can you queue double tank. I think thats what Imma meant, although prot pally is pretty much a healer so.
05/26/2017 12:03 AMPosted by Kodash

You sir, take this game way too seriously if thats the first thing that came into youre mind after reading my question... It`s a question, dont like it, don`t comment. Simple as that.
1800-2k viable?

you can run triple dps to 2k
game wont let you q with more than 1 healer (also i think >1 tank) in role check