Final boss of Legion revealed

General Discussion
05/26/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Viviornitier
The real final boss of this expansion is actually the "RNG".

I see it as a three boss fight. You have to take down the first two. As the same time the bosses will be LAG and CRZ, they merge into RNG and you have to take him down.
05/26/2017 12:29 PMPosted by Cilest
05/26/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Viviornitier
The real final boss of this expansion is actually the "RNG".

I see it as a three boss fight. You have to take down the first two. As the same time the bosses will be LAG and CRZ, they merge into RNG and you have to take him down.
Does the Mythic version have an extra phase where all your AP becomes sentient?
05/26/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Leyisa
You all are so wrong... the final battle vs the legion we are going to find out that, that Nomi was behind the whole thing and Sargeras was just a puppet and distraction.

Nomi is more Old God tier, with the whole rank 3 mind games and driving people completely mad.
The final boss of Legion will be Mekkatorque, finally driven insane from the lack of Gnome screen time.
05/26/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Jessekin
I could see the Council of the Dev team being the last boss.

They are doing more to make Azeroth's heroes walk away from the fight than Sargeras or the Void Lords.

Or, it will be two-phased. 1: We walk away from the fights, and 2: by doing so, we've made a decision that unlocks the real fight: RNG.
05/26/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Myhrez
been with us all along

Confirmed. Final boss is our 16-slot backpack.
05/26/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Pisey
Nah it's Jaina.

We haven't seen her since the beginning of Legion.

It's totally her.

It's definitely not Khadgar.

05/26/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Tarayne
What if he actually is? I mean I don't know about you, but he's constantly sending us on suicide missions and acting surprised when we come back in one piece... he's also making us gather up all these artifact's in one place........

If it ends up being Khadgar then I owe you a case of Coca-Cola.

Well in the last Q&A they said Jaina will not be back in legion, your lame jaina/dreadlord meme is old and tired. Try again.
It will be an elevator boss
I could see khadgar. Maybe sargeras realizes this planet is doomed and understands that when we seal the tomb that the old gods will take over and corrupt Azeroth, thus utilizing khadgar to expedite the process.
05/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Byniri
Calling it out of left field:

It'll be Velen.

I thought this too, it almost makes sense. He can become corrupted and become an extremely powerful Eradar.
05/26/2017 02:34 PMPosted by Arraegath
05/26/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Byniri
Calling it out of left field:

It'll be Velen.

I thought this too, it almost makes sense. He can become corrupted and become an extremely powerful Eradar.

DRAENEI ARE EREDAR. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS IN NAME (Draenei vs Man'ari).
I shall venture a guess
Who is jaleel white
05/26/2017 02:38 PMPosted by Bagdemagus
I shall venture a guess
Who is jaleel white

GOTTA GO FAST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLucCUG4i0
05/26/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Pisey
Nah it's Jaina.

We haven't seen her since the beginning of Legion.

It's totally her.

It's definitely not Khadgar.

05/26/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Tarayne
What if he actually is? I mean I don't know about you, but he's constantly sending us on suicide missions and acting surprised when we come back in one piece... he's also making us gather up all these artifact's in one place........

If it ends up being Khadgar then I owe you a case of Coca-Cola.

This would be great, could single handily make this the greatest xpac ever.

I kinda think it's gonna be Nomi though.
It's the old god N'zoth. Shadow priest weapon and Ill'gonoth speak of him returning.
05/26/2017 10:46 AMPosted by Leyisa
You all are so wrong... the final battle vs the legion we are going to find out that, that Nomi was behind the whole thing and Sargeras was just a puppet and distraction.

This entire world shall burn...just like those ingredients you left with me lol, my bad!
Khadgar becomes the new Avatar for Sargeras

The Legion Finale is filled with doofy Dad jokes.

Avatar of Sargeras: Hey Illidan, did you get your knot tying badge when you were a cub scout?

Iliidan: What is this nonsense??

Avatar of Sargeras: I'm just wondering if you're knot prepared.
05/26/2017 10:35 AMPosted by Cúmhaí
...They're going to Medivh Khadgar aren't they?

They already tried and he refused, which seems like it would make it really hard to do now.
05/26/2017 02:51 PMPosted by Sinelus
It's the old god N'zoth. Shadow priest weapon and Ill'gonoth speak of him returning.

I think they'll save him for next expansion though, he doesn't really fit the Legion. Besides, Nyalotha deserves to be a whole zone full of creepy (it can be both a zone and an instance, like Suramar + Nighthold) and there isn't room for that in Legion either.

On the other hand the last boss of Warlords of Draenor wasn't from Draenor and the last boss of Mists of Pandaria wasn't from Pandaria...
Ask yourself were Wraithion is at. Then there's also Jaina to. Khadgar is questionable.