7.2.5 class changes

Arenas
I know 7.1.5 changed a lot in pvp, I mained a feral and we felt different (squishier) afterwards.

What can we expect from 7.2.5 as far as pvp goes?

I main a UH DK and I know we're getting some decent buffs
rogue meta, maybe.
I can see people complaining about Chaosbolts and then CB will get nerfed
05/29/2017 06:28 PMPosted by Featherwitch
rogue meta, maybe.

pls holinki
05/29/2017 06:43 PMPosted by Ecid
I can see people complaining about Chaosbolts and then CB will get nerfed

fixed a bug where people played destro
cb is gonna smack. im currently catching my feral up, some seriously tasty buffs that might save my main squeeze <3. hunters are still gonna be strong af, less damage same cc. hopefully spriests wont be walking cancer to anyone they come in contact with anymore. havent really been tracking much else personally.
05/29/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Unpeelable
cb is gonna smack. im currently catching my feral up, some seriously tasty buffs that might save my main squeeze <3. hunters are still gonna be strong af, less damage same cc. hopefully spriests wont be walking cancer to anyone they come in contact with anymore. havent really been tracking much else personally.

Feral getting buffs?
05/29/2017 07:25 PMPosted by Quintorris
05/29/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Unpeelable

Feral getting buffs?
yeah a bunch of small ones to almost everything, which on a multi dotting class just adds up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIPcCd1Nww
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Feral getting buffs?
yeah a bunch of small ones to almost everything, which on a multi dotting class just adds up.

The only buff we're getting is a 30 % buff on ferocious bite, those other numbers he's talking about are just aura changes
05/29/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Wowpvpisgood
05/29/2017 07:42 PMPosted by Unpeelable
... yeah a bunch of small ones to almost everything, which on a multi dotting class just adds up.

those buffs aren't fixing anything with how squishy is our spec and you should stop following olfis

I dont "follow" anyone tbh, just a video i found while looking for feral stuff. Also i know feral is hella squish, i said that in another thread like a couple days ago. could benefit from a flat 10% damage reduction and still be easy as pie to blow up. that aside it doesnt mean that feral wont be blowing things as well with these changes. blizz has a bad habit of creating glass cannons and then taking the cannon.
Olfis is terrible lol
05/29/2017 07:51 PMPosted by Unpeelable

those buffs aren't fixing anything with how squishy is our spec and you should stop following olfis

I dont "follow" anyone tbh, just a video i found while looking for feral stuff. Also i know feral is hella squish, i said that in another thread like a couple days ago. could benefit from a flat 10% damage reduction and still be easy as pie to blow up. that aside it doesnt mean that feral wont be blowing things as well with these changes. blizz has a bad habit of creating glass cannons and then taking the cannon.

edited what i said to be less #%*%%#%!,but still the point remains that our damage is not the issue rn and they need to remove that absurd amount of haste we have to versatility

edited what i said to be less #%*%%#%!,but still the point remains that our damage is not the issue rn and they need to remove that absurd amount of haste we have to versatility
I agree and dont aura buffs carry over to pvp? I might be missing something lol. Also i had no idea the guy was only a 1500 rated player, I guess I assumed if you were a youtuber "representing" a class you would be a 2.2k player at least :/ still has some decent content though.
05/29/2017 08:00 PMPosted by Unpeelable
I agree and dont aura buffs carry over to pvp? I might be missing something lol. Also i had no idea the guy was only a 1500 rated player, I guess I assumed if you were a youtuber "representing" a class you would be a 2.2k player at least :/ still has some decent content though.

Right now we have an aura that increases our damage by 22% but in ptr this aura is 0% so all these buffs will deny themselves and nothing will change
Ret hunter players will fall

BM hunters will rise for a bit, then get nerfed quickly

That's what I can tell so far
... I agree and dont aura buffs carry over to pvp? I might be missing something lol. Also i had no idea the guy was only a 1500 rated player, I guess I assumed if you were a youtuber "representing" a class you would be a 2.2k player at least :/ still has some decent content though.

Right now we have an aura that increases our damage by 22% but in ptr this aura is 0% so all these buffs will deny themselves and nothing will change

aww fk. man that sucks... i keep wanting to play my feral but im not enough of a masochist to stick with it. well thanks for informing my retarded azz.
dont worry incase you guys were concerned they are in fact nerfing healers
05/29/2017 08:05 PMPosted by Dillon

Funny how nobody noticed that Arms warriors are getting all their damage buffed by 40-50%.

Lol ya'll in for a surprise.
Best I can tell UH DK is getting some of the better buffs

Rogue (not sure if all 3 specs, but at least 2 I think) and destro lock are getting a lot reworked, whether that means buffs I don't know
05/29/2017 08:13 PMPosted by Xorrok
05/29/2017 08:05 PMPosted by Dillon

Funny how nobody noticed that Arms warriors are getting all their damage buffed by 40-50%.

Lol ya'll in for a surprise.

Ya, not seeing that, where's your link