Team Rod Recruiting more!!!

Battlegrounds
Hi, my name is Rod and I'm recruiting players for my RBG team.

I've Hero of the Alliance and 2400++ Experience and I've lead several 2400++ teams.

This are my requirements:

1) committed: can have a good time but also take the RBG serious. No trolling.

2) curse voice for communication. you have to have a mic and join curse voice, no "i've glad/2400 xp as well so i don't need to join."

Dont care what class/spec u play, windwalker, i dont care i turn plebs into heroes just have to want it

If you're interested and do want to be part of my Hero/2400++xp team, leave a post below, or send me a whisper and/or private message on twitch.

If you'd like to view my team's game play, here's my channel:

Twitch.tv/Rodtvz

i live stream every rbg run and we average 80-100 viewers. Yes, you'll be famous o: PogChamp!

Thanks n God Bless!
Best of luck.
I'd be up for some RBGs with you but I must stress that I'm a casual. Meaning that I only really do this for fun and I mainly just run randoms. Don't hold that against me as I know how to cap a flag or focus a healer, etc :) I'll always try to win but I don't want to be a part of something where people are hating on each other.

Anywho, I have the following classes that I could run with:

Aff Lock
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
WW Monk
Bm/Surv Hunter
Fury Warrior (still gearing this guy up)
Feral Druid

Soojai#1510
I enjoy Rod's streams- seems like a good guy and good rbg leader.
Do you only play alliance? I beat this game every xpac in pve but have only gotten 2100 in rbg and am STILL trying to find people who I fit well with. Anyway I'm dying to find someone good to tell what everything I'm bad at (not sarcastic) so if you ever que horde hit me up doglord#1372 I have aff, mm, dh, and rogue
drnono#1480 im in
Orion84#1679

Affliction lock (alliance)
05/18/2017 11:53 AMPosted by Dwárf
Do you only play alliance? I beat this game every xpac in pve but have only gotten 2100 in rbg and am STILL trying to find people who I fit well with. Anyway I'm dying to find someone good to tell what everything I'm bad at (not sarcastic) so if you ever que horde hit me up doglord#1372 I have aff, mm, dh, and rogue

yes, only playing on alliance right now. if u have alliance let me know, your comment, that kind of mentality is what im looking for
Ryder004#1449

Mistweaver Monk
Hey Rod,

Maybe we can double rogue sometime?

Bailamos#1969

God Bless,

Bailamos
05/20/2017 12:21 AMPosted by Bailamos
Hey Rod,

Bailamos#1969

God Bless,

Bailamos
Ret pal 2k xp 2.2k mmr games last season
Enjoy your streams
Sonicsupa99#1931
05/17/2017 01:45 PMPosted by Rød
I've lead several 2400++ teams.

All in 1 season?
Nice (y)

Hey Rod,

Bailamos#1969

God Bless,

Bailamos

When are you gonna get a consistent timetable of quing? Nobody can ever seem to q into you. Hmm.
The 3am que life.
rod!
05/20/2017 10:35 AMPosted by Doragød
05/17/2017 01:45 PMPosted by Rød
I've lead several 2400++ teams.

All in 1 season?
Nice (y)

Hey Rod,

Bailamos#1969

God Bless,

Bailamos

When are you gonna get a consistent timetable of quing? Nobody can ever seem to q into you. Hmm.

When are you going to become relevant?
I bash on rod as much as the next guy but this isn't the place for that haha..u still bringing those wod bot kids that think they are relevant?
Dora is probably past the age of relevancy for you.
05/21/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Dangermonk
Dora is probably past the age of relevancy for you.

ROFL
05/21/2017 07:31 AMPosted by Bailamos
<span class="truncated">...</span>

All in 1 season?
Nice (y)

<span class="truncated">...</span>

When are you going to become relevant?

I mean that doesn't have anything to do with why you spend 2 hours dodging to get 1 game in.

Have you decided to ask your personal Brain Surgeon to take a look at you? Is she on-call 24/7? Or maybe she's too busy back peddling. :/

Relevancy means that much to you in a dying game?
Like you still care in Legion? Spending 40 minutes on stream trash talking "relevant" people you beat in LFG groups on their alts.