And the new weekly quest is....

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22 24 Next
05/30/2017 02:19 PMPosted by Twistedlouis
So.... uhhh.... where are the mission board anyway? Both this toon and my DH are all 900 and I see no quests?

the quest is on the broken shore - if you are all caught up with the previous ones in the campaign.
05/30/2017 02:22 PMPosted by Roxette
05/30/2017 02:19 PMPosted by Twistedlouis
So.... uhhh.... where are the mission board anyway? Both this toon and my DH are all 900 and I see no quests?

the quest is on the broken shore - if you are all caught up with the previous ones in the campaign.

Right, I got that, but on the board there is no legionfall quests?
05/30/2017 02:28 PMPosted by Twistedlouis

Click on the mission. Under the title of the mission (on the screen where you assign your followers) there is a location. You are looking for any mission that has Broken Shore as its location.
05/30/2017 07:48 AMPosted by Maizou
05/30/2017 07:46 AMPosted by Vereska
Are the gear missions really only popping up that often for you, or are you only checking that often? It has taken me longer on some alts than others to raise their follower ilvls, but I find it hard to believe you have such bad luck on so many characters. /shrug

I have the app on my tablet.

They only pop that often. I log in to do the armor orders every day.

Like I said, I was thinking of making my priest my main, so I started working on her followers. THREE months later, they're only ilvl840 because of horrendous luck.

That's why, even if they hadn't said the mission board was optional, this would be terrible. Because champion ilvl is completely RNG.

See I'm having a problem with this.

It's understandable to be upset over the fact that if they said missions weren't going to be important and then made them important.
But important or not, gold or resources from those missions came/comes in handy. I found a use for them. Gold adds up.

Also,my Spriest has all of her Champions/followers at 900.
I used both missions and the Armour tokens lady (can never remember what they call her) and I got a lot of the +5 ones as well.

All I'm saying is that wether or not Blizzard said they would be important or not
they (missions) came in handy and still do.
Rng does come into play and I probably was very lucky in getting them armored.

But I think the more I played the better my chances of getting armor thru missions and the armor lady. At the moment I have more armor than I have followers to gear up on at least 3 of my characters. I wish they were Bind on Account.

as someone else just pointed out,you want your mission to be for the broken shore,any legionfall type of mission or BS In general will work just gotta pay special attemtion to the mission itself before u put your champions or troops on it
05/30/2017 02:29 PMPosted by Erthan

Click on the mission. Under the title of the mission (on the screen where you assign your followers) there is a location. You are looking for any mission that has Broken Shore as its location.

Ah hah! Thank you sir!
gonna agree, making it require broken shore stuff only is kinda BS
05/30/2017 02:46 PMPosted by Mirherial
gonna agree, making it require broken shore stuff only is kinda BS
its because of the "current" campaign on the shore,i mean it would be nice if you could make it count for other areas of the isles,but not fully understandable why broken shore only
This is becomming farcical

Admittedly I only have 1 toon at 110 atm, a second on the way, but how is sending NPCs from a mission table content ? and how is it progress toward something when the player is not actively doing it?

All my champs are 900 ilvl, and almost all are legendary rank (3 equipment slots) but my main purpose of using them is to gain AP tokens, or Rep tokens (the dungeon reward caches are not worth it)

So yet another week of not actually having to do anything ... what an amazing 'Content Filled Patch" this was.
05/30/2017 02:25 AMPosted by Maizou
Something they said would ALWAYS be optional, after the feedback from garrisons. Gotta love hypocrisy.

They said Garrisons would always be optional, too.

After WoD, I really tried to give Blizzard a second chance in the trust department.

Shame on me.
My priest will have no trouble with this since all my followers are legendary 900 and my mission board offers quests to the Broken Shore: but my Monk, which I just switched mains to is going to be a long time in seeing this completed. I'll eventually get the mount on my Monk, but it's disappointing to think I'm all caught up on another character only to have this pop up so close to the finish line. Doubly disappointing since Monks have a slightly harder time doing follower upgrades than some other classes.

Like I said, it's not like I won't be able to complete the content and get the Monk mount, I just feel let down knowing that such a big road block popped up this close to the finish line and now I have to spend so much time just waiting for armaments to drop for my followers. I get it that the class mount is a reward for doing the content, but somehow this specific requirement feels a bit unfair and overly tedious because it's tied to the followers and not my character.
... very disappointing.
I sincerely hope that Blizz changes this requirement. For my main it's no problem, but I love playing alts and this will prevent them from getting their class mounts. Having to level up followers for multiple characters is not fun at all :(
05/30/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Anareiel
05/30/2017 12:23 PMPosted by Galabris
I am probably THE authority outside Blizzard here.

Lost me right here.

Your loss then.
I just feel let down knowing that such a big road block popped up this close to the finish line and now I have to spend so much time just waiting for armaments to drop for my followers. .

So much this. I recently just leveled a bunch of my alts and got them all caught up to be on the same page. This whole restriction is kinda dumb or at least spawn quests that are doable. I wouldnt even mind a 3 2 day duration mission for this quests just to be able to knock it out. When you have classes who cant craft them and just gotta wait, its really sad.

My feeling next weeks quest will be to finish of the elite quests the comannd center spawn.
People still play this game for its story? I thought it was just to hit things and have loot fall out.

Then again, I stopped caring when they made the Forsaken Saturday morning cartoon villains overnight in Cataclysm for no other reason than to paint the Horde as evil again.
Wish I would have known about requiring follower ilvl for this quest when this campaign began months ago...

>_>
I havent seen any pop up in my order hall mission table. Is it supposed to be any WQ?
05/30/2017 02:06 PMPosted by Chimmee

Uh, she did ask you back off.
And you are still posting at her AND NOT about the game anymore but your personal opinion of the OP.

Get a perspective.

Other than posting on how offensive that comparison he/she made was I never once commented about him/her personally. Every post was in response to one they made and was solely focused on aspects of the game.

So screw off.

Thank you for that mature, well-reasoned response.
I would have posted sooner but I've been laughing too hard.
So for kicks and giggles, and because I wanted to see if missions already in progress or not counts for the quests if you pick said quest up before checking the board...and here is my results

As to if in progress missions counted...YES!

Demon Hunter - 2 available
Deathknight - 1 available
Druid - 4 available (so he is done by tomm)
Hunter - 0 available
Mage - 1 pending completion and 3 available (so she is done by tomm)
Monk - 1 pending completion and 3 available (so he is done by tomm)
Paladin - 1 pending completion and 2 available (so he is done by tomm)
Priest - 1 available
Rogue - 1 pending completion and 2 available (so he is done by tomm)
Shaman - 1 pending completion and 1 new one
Warlock - 3 available (so he is done by tomm)
Warrior - 2 available

All but the priest and hunter have a full roster of 900 followers. Hunter barely has green 760's even.

So yeah, half my toons are already done with the weekly (or will be with then missions finish) with all but 2 having quests available immediately. Really looking forward to the resources since, unlike most, I am quite broke on all of them (minus bloods I could turn in...each has ~ 100 - 200).

Not to mention a free 30% rep? Winning bigly here (I save all the rep tokens for darkmoon faire rep buff...but I'll take 30% more instead).