Horde vs Alliance!

General Discussion
So here's a few questions for you guys out there!

Why did you choose your faction?
Have you ever played the other faction to see which one you like better?
Why do you like your faction?
Also, convince me with an explanation why I should join your faction.

Thank you to those who answer and I look forward into seeing responses :)
05/31/2017 04:40 AMPosted by Rustyfiend

I've played both factions, but I like the Horde quests more. Even when they're functionally the same, the Horde has more interesting quest text. The Alliance will have you pick 20 flowers because they'll look pretty on the windowsill. The Horde will have you pick 20 flowers because the apothecary think it'll make the local batch of plague turn you funny colors as you die.

We have cookies.
Goblins
Yes
Goblins
We don't need you to join us, but we have busty goblin wenches as incentive.
I've played both. I play Alliance because one of my real-life friends was playing Alliance on my server when I started. Said friend is no longer playing, but at this point, I've been on this server for years and met all my friends/guildies here, so Alliance is my main faction.

I have some Horde characters. I rarely play them. The main reason I rolled them was to see their racial storylines (so for the most part, that means level them up to about 15 or so then abandon them). My first character was actually a tauren warrior, but I only got him to about level 15-20 before I discovered that my friend above was playing Alliance on this server, so I switched.

"Faction pride" isn't really a thing for me. I do think most of the Alliance races are cool (aside from humans).

Hot draenei chicks.

- Night Elves.
- Yes, i do.
- Night Elves.
- Bro, Night Elves. Lore everywhere, from having the most powerful empire (not counting the black empire and stuff like that, of course) in the past, to destroying Archimonde sacrificing our inmortality, having wild gods as friends. powerful wild gods, Nozdormu, Alexstrasza and Ysera's favor, freaking Elune's favor, forests.

And look at our faces. Would you stand up in front of a male Night Elf and ask him how's the day? No, you wouldn't. Because they look like the'd punch you in the face. But we are very nice people giving very nice messages like "I am honored" and "Elune be with you".

Want more? Warrior womens. Yeah, the womens are the fighters, and contrary to other Priests, our Priestess are fighters as well, fierce fighters. Frontal flip while jumping.

The only downside? Male casting animation: Aberration.
I played both from the beginning, in Vanilla I had an orc warlock and troll shaman, and then a human mage and night elf priest all at 60. I continued that trend til Cata or so when I started leveling one of each class. Since MoP, I have a horde server and alliance server, each with all 12 classes. Currently I only play Alliance as maintaining alts in Legion is pretty annoying. But I have no preference either way, it comes down to server selection and where friends/guilds are.