Let's cry about Frost Mage slows

Arenas
05/12/2017 06:46 PMPosted by Tomcooley
05/12/2017 06:40 PMPosted by Brantelis
50%*

how are people not reading tooltips its the same slow pretty much every class has...

i get slowed by 50% just like everyone else does.

Tooltip says 70% on my DK.

whoa wth it does too on mine i think its 50% in pvp because when a chains debuff is on me its says 50%
05/12/2017 06:59 PMPosted by Brantelis
whoa wth it does too on mine i think its 50% in pvp because when a chains debuff is on me its says 50%

Ok let me check.
Trying to break the runes down as if they need to be a specific element is not how the rune system is, so I don't see the point in arguing when the topic is "our crazy slow" is only used when we sacrifice a rune for that over clawing shadows. Which I may add with a wound that we need to apply with another spell "festering" that also takes up two runes to do damage. So we already used half of runes at the current moment casting two spells that barely broke 500K. Do you not see how chains of ice is a bad trade off some times?
trade u all my passive slows for mop deepfreeze ?

or frostbolt dmg

or cold snap heal

or old shatter

or old bombs
05/12/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Tomcooley
But let's ignore Unholy DK 70% spammable ranged slow.
dk slow costs resources and mage one is passive and can even passively non dr root u
Yeah, let's compare things that aren't even similar.
http://imgur.com/zFaVOvR

Hey man what does my tooltip say?

I just lived for a 1 min against a unholy dk plus ele shaman without the 10% trait buff. This spec is livelord staus unleashed.

I miss playing my DK.
05/12/2017 07:09 PMPosted by Steelgear
Yeah, let's compare things that aren't even similar.

pretty much though lol
05/12/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Tomcooley
05/12/2017 06:46 PMPosted by Dartail
Why is this thing allowed to post

You play a non Druid Tauren male.

Why are you allowed to post?

You're a male human, why are you allowed to post?
Nobody in here has even argued why Unholy even needs a 70% ranged slow.

05/12/2017 07:07 PMPosted by Alex
dk slow costs resources and mage one is passive and can even passively non dr root u

I've already debunked this. Read all of my posts in this thread.
05/12/2017 06:51 PMPosted by Tomcooley
The rune argument would hold a lot more water if every rune wasn't a death rune where you actually lost Festering Strike if you ran out of Frost runes from using chains.

Not using Festering would cripple your way to generate quick RP in case of an emergency.

Now that every rune is a death rune you can basically ignore the entire system. DK plays exactly like a Warrior now where the resource system is practically endless.

Runes refresh a lot slower than they use to when we had blood, unholy and frost runes. GCD usage is more punishing now since we generate more RP than we can spend, its impossible to spam chains and continue doing damage, it's one or the other.

If you wanted to complain about unjustified ranged slows, moan about DH.
05/12/2017 07:13 PMPosted by Hablah

Hide helm and we'll talk.
05/12/2017 07:15 PMPosted by Birdflulol
Runes refresh a lot slower than they use to when we had blood, unholy and frost runes. GCD usage is more punishing now since we generate more RP than we can spend, its impossible to spam chains and continue doing damage, it's one or the other.

Spending runes generates RP which in turn can be spent on Death Coil or Death Strike which in turn activates Runic Corruption which increases rune regeneration.

In other words, the DK resource system feeds upon itself. It's hardly punishing to waste runes especially in a PvP environment where you're going to get CC'd or be LoS'd.

Using a rune to slow someone is worth the rune cost if it means you'll be able to connect and apply Festering Strike for Festering debuffs.
Hey guys check out this cute female human I just found in the dk order hall.

http://imgur.com/mPJ8ZJh
05/12/2017 06:12 PMPosted by Chilloutsno
05/12/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Tomcooley
But let's ignore Unholy DK 70% spammable ranged slow.

Dk's don't hit for 2.4 mil glacial spikes.

Dk's don't have spamable CC.

This! Mage Gods must be fixed. I mean if Gspike hit for 700k tops that be good. We need some big changes across the board to mages.
05/12/2017 07:16 PMPosted by Tomcooley
05/12/2017 07:13 PMPosted by Hablah

Hide helm and we'll talk.

http://i.imgur.com/sACPT74.jpg

Keep gargling paste inbred male human.
We just truepally in here and the family is all together.
Spammable 70% undispellable slow? who cares

30 yard range instant cast 600k clawing shadow? I have 6mil health pool so what

AMS? AMZ? Corpse Shield? Icebound Fortitude? They all last like 5 seconds

Unholy DK's are literally trash tier. So are frost mages.