Got My Mind On My Draenor Money

Achievements
I saw in a Dec 2014 thread that the achievement was changed from 10k to 2.5k. My progress on the achievement in game shows 2550 but my profile only shows 1300. Is the progress character based or sum of all characters? Is this the reason I haven't been awarded the achievement?
It should be account-wide progress towards the achievement. Look over the comments on the Wowhead page for the achievement to see what does & does not count towards the progress.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9487/got-my-mind-on-my-draenor-money#comments
Thanks. Using the achievement tracker in the game, I think it's only showing me what counts toward the achievement. It seems to anyway based on my own anecdotal observations. So if it's showing 2550, the achievement should have been awarded? I've contacted support about it but two different support people have said it only triggers at 10k. I'm hesitant to go back a third time with the same issue.
05/31/2017 08:13 AMPosted by Bobbalon
Using the achievement tracker in the game, I think it's only showing me what counts toward the achievement.

Yes, it should be tracking the loot you have acquired which counts towards the progress.

Looking at your Armory - the achievement only shows 1340g looted so far. Where is it showing you 2550g? Are you tracking the achievement in the Objectives tracker?
I was looking at the amount in the objective on the achievement tab. It says I have 2559 / 10,000. My alt has 1219 toward the achievement based on the Armory so I'm guessing the achievement tab is adding my two characters together.
05/31/2017 09:10 AMPosted by Bobbalon
I was looking at the amount in the objective on the achievement tab. It says I have 2559 / 10,000. My alt has 1219 toward the achievement based on the Armory so I'm guessing the achievement tab is adding my two characters together.

Then it should be awarding it to you. Unless it actually is only counting one character versus combining them. But, it was my understanding that it was supposed to combine the eligible loot drops from all your characters.
So after I looted 2.5k gold with a single character and the achievement was still not being awarded, I logged another support ticket. The GM let me know the achievement was patched down to 2.5k a couple of years ago but was then corrected back to 10k and the 10k is the intended amount. So I still have a way to go on this one.