New Web Armory/Profiles Feature

Website Bug Report
Yesterday saw the release of the updated Character Profiles/Armory feature for the WoW Community site. World of Warcraft has a set of passionate and engaged fans and we are excited to see the community discussing this newly relaunched experience. The Web Development team has been actively reviewing the feedback from you all in comments, forum posts, social media and fan sites, and we want to take a moment to say ‘thank you.’

Much like the game, the site has evolved over the years, and will continue to evolve based on the needs of the players and the ongoing development of World of Warcraft. While we can’t speak specifically to priorities of upcoming features at this time, I can assure you that we do take your feedback into consideration when we determine what new features or changes to existing features we’ll work on next. If there are specific bugs or feedback on the Web Site, we encourage you to continue to post here in the Website Feedback Forum.

We also wanted to take a moment to discuss the Web Auction House. Many of the comments have stated that this feature has been removed; while this feature has historically been accessed from your profile, the Auction House still exists—we have just moved how you access it. You can find it in the Site Navigation underneath Game-> Auction House. The same requirements (level restrictions, logged in, etc.) are still in place. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.

Thank you for your time, your honesty, and your feedback. Every Voice Matters!

Lok’tar ogar,

Baardoch

• I think the size of the items is a little big, people do have a zoom function in most browsers.
  • tooltips should include transmog information for gear and should be available for stats, talent and hunter pet information.
  • more stat information should be available (common complaint on GD and blog comments)
  • having the ability to see what specs a character has and choosing between them on the main page to see their talents would be a nice feature.
  • pvp talents wih tooltips on main page
  • recent activity is gone, would like to know what that character recently looted or achievement was earned.
  • would like access back to professions with learned and unlearned shown and sort/search options
  • collections need a sort and search options back. It is way too cumbersome to try loading all the pets or mounts just to find one and you can't even see the specifics of the pets.
  • new location of the auction house is hard to find, especially when it is intended to be for a specific character and its not there
+1 to Sinshunt.

I'd only add that using the armory on mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) is hair pulling to say the least. Trying to scroll down to view anything opens sub pages with each touch, no matter how careful you are.
Please fix replica weapons from the Warcraft Movie not showing on profiles. (They show up as blue and white cubes)

Thanks for the time and effort to make this game great! :-)
Need to have item levels display properly. It would also be nice to see which relics I have slotted in my weapons.
05/10/2017 06:51 PMPosted by Recovers
+1 to Sinshunt.

I'd only add that using the armory on mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) is hair pulling to say the least. Trying to scroll down to view anything opens sub pages with each touch, no matter how careful you are.

I've noticed the same. Mainly on the raid progression page, scrolling through and touching any raid name opens up a larager progression window.
Where is my title? I love my titles ... T.T
Greetings GMs,
Reporting raid profiles at least are inaccurate, missing a bunch of completed achievements on my main's profile. Haven't looked any further. Example: Farmed the heck out of SoO for the garrosh weapons.. full clears every week.. shows incomplete and others :(.
It needs more features and date, not bigger pictures of our characters. It should the artifact weapon and relics for all specs, as well as the talent choices for all specs.
I would like to second two things: A) Profession lists back on the profile for missing and collected recipes/patterns and B) an update to the mobile WoW Armory app. It has been 3 years and most of my Guildmates that use it for chat still show in game when they have used it and are no longer on.

I know you can purchase items in the AH from the app still but it would be nice as an add-on for those people who find it super easy to post 300+ 1 stack items when I want to buy in bulk is annoying to search through 6 solid pages of the same person just to see if there is a better deal lying around or vice versa if they are the best deal having to buy one at a time really sucks(its extremely time consuming and boring). I haven't looked to see if this is a feature of the website yet but given the update history I am not optimistic.

But I am excited to try writing my own app/addon for fun using dev.battle.net with all the new updates!
Ilvls in certain cases differ from live. For example, my Draught of Souls is ilevel 875 in game yet on the profile page it is listed as ilvl 865. Which is correct? This could be a problem if the ilvl on the item is wrong in game.
I miss our armory pages showing recent activity. I liked that it showed when that character had last logged on, and achievements that the account/character had most recently earned. Titles no longer being displayed is another irk for me.
This issue has been here for a while (since the old armory) but it seems mythic gear is not accurately represented as mythic gear. My boots, for example, are mythic quality and not transmogged, however they appear as the heroic skin. All of the rest of this set does the same, however I have transmogged the mythic set to the EN counterparts - which makes them appear as mythic quality in the armory. The boots, however, are (as of right now anyways) not transmogged, and therefore you can see they are shown as heroic. The item icons themselves also appear as heroic (as you can see with the shoulders/boots).
Is there any chance you guys aren't done yet? Lots of us looked at the Stats more than anything else, and they're ALL GONE. I treasure being able to see my win/loss ratio in regular BGs, how many times I've been killed by other players, etc. ALL GONE.

I'd love to hear the rational for removing data I've been watching progress for the last 9 years. Losing it all is just another nail in the coffin, for me.
Still no update on all of the missing things from previous armory. It didn't particularly improve on anything in my opinion. Without useful information it's dumpy and no reason to use it.

-Missing stat information: Only stat percentages are visible, not the raw numbers.

-Missing PvP information: Win/loss ratios are no longer visible.

-Talents: Still no PvP talents visible...why?

-Professions: GONE!

-Where is the "not collected" section for mounts and pets for ALL?

-Where is the "Search" field for collections?

-The latest information regarding a player's activity seems to no longer be present.

-No character posing like previous armory had

-Items can't be clicked for their respective pages/sources.

-No progression counter for M+ dungeons.

- No indication of what relics a player has.

-Calendar events, guild calendar events, and ingame events.

- Artifact Traits.

-Overall Achievements(not points, actual achievements).

-Statistics are pretty much gone.

Are we not noticing a trend of being left with a foul taste in our mouth and far less than what we had beforehand? They didn't even allow for any customization options, yet again Blizzard gives us something we didn't ask for and botches it up to be worse than it's previous iteration.
These changes are the direct response to the games constant whining that has happened throughout from the beginning. This one is OP that one is OP. Why do hunter's get to change its pet name, what about my warlock? So instead of having a spine, Blizzard's response is to dumbing down the game and stripping down what made it great. Blizzard has gotten use to this and now does it for everything. Example: Why did my hunter get to change its name? Easy, he is my pet and my friend and I spent 3 damn months against other hunters trying to trap "Broken tooth" in one of his many locations for his attack speed. Of course the whining of those who didn't get him or those who cried in PvP caused him to be nerfed. That was not good enough. The complaining continues now all pets are normalized. Now they do not care. You can not please all the people all the time, only some of them, some of the time...and Blizzard is fine with that.
05/10/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Baardoch
Yesterday saw the release of the updated Character Profiles/Armory feature for the WoW Community site. World of Warcraft has a set of passionate and engaged fans and we are excited to see the community discussing this newly relaunched experience. The Web Development team has been actively reviewing the feedback from you all in comments, forum posts, social media and fan sites, and we want to take a moment to say ‘thank you.’

Much like the game, the site has evolved over the years, and will continue to evolve based on the needs of the players and the ongoing development of World of Warcraft. While we can’t speak specifically to priorities of upcoming features at this time, I can assure you that we do take your feedback into consideration when we determine what new features or changes to existing features we’ll work on next. If there are specific bugs or feedback on the Web Site, we encourage you to continue to post here in the Website Feedback Forum.

We also wanted to take a moment to discuss the Web Auction House. Many of the comments have stated that this feature has been removed; while this feature has historically been accessed from your profile, the Auction House still exists—we have just moved how you access it. You can find it in the Site Navigation underneath Game-> Auction House. The same requirements (level restrictions, logged in, etc.) are still in place. We apologize for any confusion that this may have caused.

Thank you for your time, your honesty, and your feedback. Every Voice Matters!

Lok’tar ogar,

Baardoch
My Terror from Below Trinket is listed wrong on my Armory Profile here it is listed as Item Level 855 Raid Finder Warforged and it should say Item Level 890 Raid Finder Warforged as it says on my character in game can someone investigate this matter?
87llttltlqj
The armory page for my monk is showing the Normal version of my transmogged staff instead of the Heroic color variation.

Has been that way since the launch of the new armory.

Please fix! The fel-green tint is awful compared to the teal-Heroic tint that I use.

Thanks Blizz!