New Web Armory/Profiles Feature

Website Bug Report
Can we get the item database back? Seeing what gear someone is using isn't really helpful if we can't see where it's from...

Are there any plans to update it or at least restore the old version?
11/22/2017 02:26 PMPosted by Nakhara
Can we get the item database back? Seeing what gear someone is using isn't really helpful if we can't see where it's from...

Are there any plans to update it or at least restore the old version?

Just restore the old armory. At least it WORKED. And it had primary professions shown with learned and unlearned skills. And maybe achievement counts were correct instead of... whatever random number unmatched by any in-game number it is they seem to post up now. I've taken to making an online spreadsheet showing my own alts professions and levels in each, since Blizzard, with all their programmers and a database that already contains the data, can't seem to get it together and make a page that displays the database contents. I used to work in I.T. at Verizon and any of our own database programmers would have been fired for leaving a mess like this and saying it showed what the customers needed. Maybe that's what happened here? Did Blizzard fire the database programmers who should have fixed the Armory display, so now it just stays broken? Reading out the contents of an already designed and populated database should have taken less than a week to accomplish. This "new" armory has been incomplete and/or broken since it came out (when it never should have been released AT ALL in such a defective state.) Fix it or bring the old one back. This one is useless as it is.