Order Hall Resource Dump?

General Discussion
So is there something that we may be getting where we can spend our resources on maybe Mounts, Pets, Toys or something that can get rid of it?

I am close to 100k resources on just this character alone, have not spent any Bloods I have gotten on the chest. I started with less than 1k resources at the time it took for my last order hall research to complete.

Is there something planned or is it like the garrison resources where we just have a abundance of it with no dump?
I've read somewhere that the answer is NO.
05/12/2017 10:12 AMPosted by Gigolock
I've read somewhere that the answer is NO.

Sadly this is also the only reply about it I remember hearing ^^

Ideas I've seen on the forums, that I liked, just posting here in hopes it's seen!

Reroll missions (24h CD).
Buy follower upgrade boxes.
Toy to set Nomi on fire.
BoA unlocked (no rep/just be level 101+) class set tokens once you've earned yours.
In the last QA, they said no and there is no need for one.
05/12/2017 10:23 AMPosted by Sorelai

This makes me sad seeing as we are gonna be at millions of resources that are just sitting. Atleast let me use it on alts.
05/12/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Polymorph
05/12/2017 10:23 AMPosted by Sorelai

This makes me sad seeing as we are gonna be at millions of resources that are just sitting. Atleast let me use it on alts.
You can switch order hall perks over and over again, get a little homemade batch of that RNG we all love.
Just have to let it amass. I don't go out of my way to get resources at all yet my hunter (main) is nearing 200K of them now.
They can keep piling up for all I care.
I kept swapping out my follower token that would award order hall resources on completion, thinking I'd eventually break even with accumulation vs. spending.

Nope. I'm +20,000 this week even after buying my weekly bonus rolls.

Maybe we can combine them with apexis crystals and garrison oil and build our fortress for the next expansion with them.
05/12/2017 10:32 AMPosted by Khurgun
05/12/2017 10:28 AMPosted by Polymorph

You can switch order hall perks over and over again, get a little homemade batch of that RNG we all love.

But there only 1 in each tier that are actually good :(
I recall them saying "maybe" to adding something to spend them on in the future.

Also you can spend them on your alt's artifact knowledge catch up.
I was so glad to "advance" our order hall. I always buy all my extra roll tokens with resource plus insta mission crystal thing. I am back at 100k resource.
If you look in your collections tab under toys there are a few added next patch that cost something like 10k resources. It's a start.
In every expansion there has been some sort of currency specific to that expansion.
For example: order hall resources for Legion.

And in almost every case, when you have obtained everything you want that the currency is used for, you continue to acquire that currency with nothing else to spend it on.

This is not a new thing. It has been happening for several expansions.
my hunter has 450k - thats after buying ak books for 14 alts.

tomorrow i get to buy the next level book - but it probably won't make much dent in the stash of resources
I'd like to convert them to Legionfall war supplies. Or valor points to upgrade gear.....err, oops
05/12/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Starien
garrison oil

Man, that stuff...I got like 30k still.