Boomy Artifact Challenge for Mage Tower

Druid
Kay so I don't understand the challenge and in no guides do I see about Karam or w/e his name is you know we have to kite him around the room BUT why does he speed up? Is he supposed to speed up?? If he's supposed to that is kinda silly because I only have displacer beast and sprint to go fast but I can't cast anything cuz he's right on my tail. I can't even dot him up. Gotta stay in cat mode to get away from him. i get him down to 50% health any suggestions to get away easier?
Maybe ask in the druids forums? The challenges are supposed to be hard...
The Druid forums might be able to help:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012663/
He is suppose to speed up.

go AoE spec, (2/2/2/1/1/1/2, or 2/2/2/3/1/1/2)

Place starfall ahead of you and kite him into the starfall.

Use OI/Promise of elune/basically anything other than TED if you have something else.

If you can time it right, you can stun Karam and interrupt his re-heal, making the last phase a lot easier.
05/19/2017 05:14 PMPosted by Turincal
He is suppose to speed up.

go AoE spec, (2/2/2/1/1/1/2, or 2/2/2/3/1/1/2)

Place starfall ahead of you and kite him into the starfall.

Use OI/Promise of elune/basically anything other than TED if you have something else.

If you can time it right, you can stun Karam and interrupt his re-heal, making the last phase a lot easier.
Thanks a bunch!! And thanks I forgot the class forums existed haha
I would suggest waiting until you're a higher ilvl. I really struggled with the challenge before 900 ilvl but, once I got decent trinkets (whispers & chrono shard), I was able to easily complete it. I did it at 902.