normal, heroic mythic, mythic+ dungeons
trying out the 12 classes
Raid/Dungeon achievements
Rare/Elite mobs in the open world
FInding toys/unique items
Brawlers guild
leveling professions/farming patterns
going back and grinding rep for mounts/tabards/etc

What is there not to do? Most of the stuff I listed even has incentive to it. Like I really want to know why people feel like there is nothing to do. So much in the game that you could do so why don't you give something a new a try?
0/10

Better luck next time.
05/26/2017 01:03 PMPosted by Livalia
0/10

Better luck next time.

I didn't think the title would need a /s, but apparently it does.
Needed additions:

Professions/recipes
Rep Grinding/Beloved Title
0/10

Better luck next time.
Better luck at what?
05/26/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Brothersport
0/10

Better luck next time.

I didn't think the title would need a /s, but apparently it does.

Just quote marks would've worked.

OP: People know that. Their complaint is a personal, "I don't like any of those things available so make me stuff I want."

It's a spoiled brat moment. Like some city kid whining about wanting a live pet gorilla in her room.
05/26/2017 12:54 PMPosted by Nagasis
LFR, normal, heroic, mythic raids.
world pvp
random/rated battlegrounds
random/rated arenas
pet battles
exploring old zones(Explorer)
completeting old questlines(Loremaster)
Brawlers guild

What is there not to do? Most of the stuff I listed even has incentive to it. Like I really want to know why people feel like there is nothing to do. So much in the game that you could do so why don't you give something a new a try?

I agree there is a lot to the game, but the fact that you felt the need to pad the list by repeating things does say something too.
/giggle
Open the achievements panel in-game. Vwa-laa.
Where's fishing?
There is so much "content" yet so little to do. I'm a bit surprised by it myself.
05/26/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Vixie
It's a spoiled brat moment. Like some city kid whining about wanting a live pet gorilla in her room.

I'm not a kid or female. Have you heard all the reasons I need to have one in order to have fun?

I've found it fun not playing cap content since WOD. Everyone's experience varies.
LFR, normal, heroic, mythic raids.
(doing the same thing 5 times)
world pvp
(""""""""""""pvp""""""""""""")
(not everyone likes pvp)
random/rated arenas
(not everyone likes pvp)
pet battles
(wow flying around on a mount for 2 hrs is so fun)
(wow one shoting everything is so fun)
(doing the same thing 5 times)
(HAHAHAHAHA this is now """content"")
(is this a joke?)
(yeah "finding" toys (grinding rep)
Brawlers guild
(can be done in one day)
(wow another thing that can be done in one day)
(This has to be a joke)
so to put this short, we can grind rep which is what we have been doing already, do the same things 5 times over and over again, or go back and one shot old content

WOW SO MUCH STUFF
05/26/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Handalal
WOW SO MUCH STUFF

Boredom is more a reflection of the one experiencing it, rather than the subject they are focusing on. Go ahead and quote me, I'm like a guru and stuff. Tell your friends.

: )

edit: And don't trust the rogue 2 posts up. That one has no need of a gorilla.
LFR, normal, heroic, mythic raids - Most people don't consider LFR an actual mode, and Normal/Heroic/Mythic are basically the same exact thing, just with tighter tuning (that usually can fairly often just come down to a gear check) with the exception of a couple Mythic fights

world pvp
random/rated arenas

PvP has been a flaming train wreck that is barely worth playing since the end of MoP/beginning of WoD.

pet battles

You mean low-rent Pokemon? It can be a mild distraction...but most of us still actually have Pokemon, (Which reminds me, I still need to beat Sun)

Fairly easy to do, and doesn't take time. (I already have it too)

This takes some time, and can be quite annoying because you have to jury rig some quests (since you're basically Naked One Punch Man until like...MoP).

normal, heroic mythic, mythic+ dungeons - Same problem as raids...except repeated ad-infinitum with no real rewards like mounts or pets.

Arguable. I personally have tried every single class except Warlock and Druid, but I'm not sure I could handle leveling another toon (getting my 5 Max Levels was brutal enough).

Fair enough. But often done naturally in the course of raiding, and often don't come with a fun/meaningful reward.

Are these literally worthless except for Alts and some vanity items now? Or the Wardens WQs?

If you've gotten this point you might have a problem...and there are less and less of these in WoW than ever.

Brawlers guild

Fair enough.

You're telling people who are tired of RNG to do more RNG? Brave (wo)man.

"There isn't enough meaningful new content, so go do old content!" So why did we buy Legion then?

Just sayin', you gotta try a little harder.
OP has a lot of "old content" in that list. That is telling in itself about Legion.

And since when is creating 12 alts considered "content" ?
05/26/2017 02:57 PMPosted by Brockthorn
since when is creating 12 alts considered "content" ?

It's something to do. Like leveling without BOAS, like doing Iron Man. Like playing in a variety of ways that one finds interesting. It is not content, it is people deciding to entertain themselves. Try it.

: )
05/26/2017 02:49 PMPosted by Chaeris
LFR, normal, heroic, mythic raids - Most people don't consider LFR an actual mode, and Normal/Heroic/Mythic are basically the same exact thing, just with tighter tuning (that usually can fairly often just come down to a gear check) with the exception of a couple Mythic fights

world pvp
random/rated arenas

PvP has been a flaming train wreck that is barely worth playing since the end of MoP/beginning of WoD.

pet battles

You mean low-rent Pokemon? It can be a mild distraction...but most of us still actually have Pokemon, (Which reminds me, I still need to beat Sun)

Fairly easy to do, and doesn't take time. (I already have it too)

This takes some time, and can be quite annoying because you have to jury rig some quests (since you're basically Naked One Punch Man until like...MoP).

normal, heroic mythic, mythic+ dungeons - Same problem as raids...except repeated ad-infinitum with no real rewards like mounts or pets.

Arguable. I personally have tried every single class except Warlock and Druid, but I'm not sure I could handle leveling another toon (getting my 5 Max Levels was brutal enough).

Fair enough. But often done naturally in the course of raiding, and often don't come with a fun/meaningful reward.

Are these literally worthless except for Alts and some vanity items now? Or the Wardens WQs?

If you've gotten this point you might have a problem...and there are less and less of these in WoW than ever.

Brawlers guild

Fair enough.

You're telling people who are tired of RNG to do more RNG? Brave (wo)man.

"There isn't enough meaningful new content, so go do old content!" So why did we buy Legion then?

Just sayin', you gotta try a little harder.

This
Some people expect WoW to fill the void in their life and can't grasp that sometimes things get boring after 10 years.