2MA relics motivated for number 3

Rogue
Good morning, and thank you to those and their families from yesteryears to today for your services.

Yesterday I got my 3rd Legendary and they were the boots, to match my shoulders. I currently 2 MA relics; 890 blood, 875 iRON and 890 shadow which is toxic blades. If or when I try and farm for the shadow MA relic, my question is if I obtain the relic but the ilvl is lower than my current 890 shadow, would it be wise to replace that higher ilvl relic for the lower ilvl for the sake of having 3MA or is that not a good idea? I am aware of CoF but thats another topic for another time. Thank you and appreciate any input.
( there might be two post about this because I am under the impression the first one didn't post..)
I'm on my 7th legendary no shoulder or boots. I'm doing 20% lower dps because of rng. Legion -_-

Honestly they need to tweak rogues like BM or make these targetable.
MA is about to be 20-30ilvl worth so if you're losing 15ilvl to use MA, I would make the switch. However, I would keep farming for higher ilvl rupture damage or Master Alchemy for next patch as we would eventually replace cof.
At this point, I've wholly stopped caring. This char is DOA in this expansion anyway, and it has been such an unrewarding time sink to try to keep up this long. You'll just have your whole build uprooted 2 weeks later with a hotfix anyway...
05/29/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Diusus
MA is about to be 20-30ilvl worth so if you're losing 15ilvl to use MA, I would make the switch. However, I would keep farming for higher ilvl rupture damage or Master Alchemy for next patch as we would eventually replace cof.

Thank you for your response, I got an 885 MA shadow relic last night. To get a better undersranding on what you're saying and Veling's post, I should focus my time and effort on Master Alchemy and Bleed relics for next patch, and don't worry about CoF. Right?
05/31/2017 10:24 AMPosted by Twofortysx
05/29/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Diusus

Thank you for your response, I got an 885 MA shadow relic last night. To get a better undersranding on what you're saying and Veling's post, I should focus my time and effort on Master Alchemy and Bleed relics for next patch, and don't worry about CoF. Right?

That is what I'm doing, I'm lucky to have all three MA relics, AND i just got a set of 3 Master Alchemist relics (895+) as well in the bag. Going to now focus on getting all three Gushing Wounds, can never be too safe!
my sims are showing ma relics at 25- 45 ilvls. but 7 ma relics lines up vendetta with kingsbane. its a must sadly