2370cr hpal lf

Arenas
broken cleaves. tired of trying my hardest with a wizard cleave and getting no where because people can pve my partner through 40% wall like it's nothing.
pref:
Beast cleave
Hpal Turbo
Phpally
Jungle
or anything broken that I missed.
thanks bois, gl on last minute pushes

*edit* I'm 2694cr/2900mmr experienced.
another wizard hpal falls :( best of luck in your endeavors!
05/31/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Apathy

was a wizard hpal for 2 seasons, i might be again in season 4 with warlock buffs, but for now locks just aren't there my dude :/
05/31/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
05/31/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Apathy

was a wizard hpal for 2 seasons, i might be again in season 4 with warlock buffs, but for now locks just aren't there my dude :/

What comp did u q out of curiosity
05/31/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Groundit
05/31/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn

What comp did u q out of curiosity

LSPala
ive recently started healing mages on my hpala and idk how anyone can play with ANYTHING but mages

basically im joining hogwarts and only qing with the hermione granger squad
05/31/2017 06:56 PMPosted by Tenby
ive recently started healing mages on my hpala and idk how anyone can play with ANYTHING but mages

basically im joining hogwarts and only qing with the hermione granger squad

LOOOOOOL
mage teamates vs turbo or tsg

spam heal

mage may die through shear dmg even if you dont sit 1 thing of cc..lol
Bump.
05/31/2017 11:06 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
Bump.

Whats your tag?
LeeGaming#11718
05/31/2017 09:07 PMPosted by Sfscxpaladin
mage teamates vs turbo or tsg

spam heal

mage may die through shear dmg even if you dont sit 1 thing of cc..lol

ur a pilot
Bump.
I have a 2370cr feral if there is any similar cr hunters out there, preferably survival.
We're both 2800+ mmr experienced.
bump
buuuuuuuuump. me and this feral are looking to push safe glad. just need you hunter :p
Just out of curiosity, have you played with any aff locks this season or against any good ones? Curious if they're just bad in general or if I just suck now. Was 2450 as WLS in WoD. Playing with same rsham we've been running MLS and have been struggling. We behind in AP a lot too but I feel like I need an hpal to even think about surviving vs a turbo right now.

Everyone tells me I can't run rot spec anymore either. *sigh*
tswift#11124 i have an ally mage @ 2.5 i have some dps we can q with
06/02/2017 12:54 PMPosted by Drinaki
Just out of curiosity, have you played with any aff locks this season or against any good ones? Curious if they're just bad in general or if I just suck now. Was 2450 as WLS in WoD. Playing with same rsham we've been running MLS and have been struggling. We behind in AP a lot too but I feel like I need an hpal to even think about surviving vs a turbo right now.

Everyone tells me I can't run rot spec anymore either. *sigh*

from what ive seen and heard affi lock is very comp dependent and relies heavily on peels in sticky situations. All specs of lock right now are kinda squishy. Affi is probably best with a frost mage but, i'm not really sure man.
Hello friend, add me and we can play sometime, if not this season then next season I'm always looking for new friends.

Azeeez#1331
im down to dps on my hunter, shes a MM with full traits. Add me Moldymeatbox#1223