Djnoe, 2700!

Arenas
Congrats friend :]
gj fren
14 Reasons Why
lol
That's Cruel Gladiator Djnoe to us plebs
it was hard
Is he going to be able to get ferocious elite next season? This is my main question
06/01/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Dillon
Is he going to be able to get ferocious elite next season? This is my main question
i played shaman for 3 weeks and got 2500, im 2700 this season from farming you retards
Shots fired! Shots fired!

lmao
06/02/2017 07:11 AMPosted by Plzdntpurge
lmao
06/02/2017 07:11 AMPosted by Plzdntpurge
lmao
the thought of me pushing 2k is being laughed at by a triple challenger wearing elite gear
06/02/2017 07:01 AMPosted by Djnoe
i played shaman for 3 weeks and got 2500, im 2700 this season from farming you retards

It took you 3 weeks to be able to get rating with two shadowpriests? Guess that's a confirmation on no ferocious elite, unlucky.
06/02/2017 07:20 AMPosted by Dillon
It took you 3 weeks to be able to get rating with two shadowpriests? Guess that's a confirmation on no ferocious elite, unlucky.
i mean you'll troll now because you can't argue with me, that or you just can't muster up any worthwhile response

either way djnoe 2700 was possible because of you sucking dog!@#$

remember when we beat you as survival twice so you said "I'll just go MM" it was RUINS and you sat in the open spamming aimed shot like a !@#$ing retard LOL, then you lost and went on a twenty minute tangent about how there's nothing you can do? you are a disgrace to chunli

there are so many teams that now understand how to play against it and you're just stuck mentally, quick to make excuses though just as every other retard does
And yet he has more dragons than you will ever have. I remember my first beer.
Que Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme.
06/02/2017 07:25 AMPosted by Djnoe
06/02/2017 07:20 AMPosted by Dillon
i mean you'll troll now because you can't argue with me, that or you just can't muster up any worthwhile response

either way djnoe 2700 was possible because of you sucking dog!@#$

remember when we beat you as survival twice so you said "I'll just go MM" it was RUINS and you sat in the open spamming aimed shot like a !@#$ing retard LOL, then you lost and went on a twenty minute tangent about how there's nothing you can do? you are a disgrace to chunli

there are so many teams that now understand how to play against it and you're just stuck mentally, quick to make excuses though just as every other retard does

Ok
06/02/2017 07:54 AMPosted by Dillon
Ok
yeah, thought so
06/02/2017 07:51 AMPosted by Sebaceouss
Que Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme.

06/02/2017 07:06 AMPosted by Sebaceouss
Shots fired! Shots fired!
Vs'd djnoes double spriest yesterday I guess wwdk in 2017 is too op he forgot to run orc relentless and use'd link and void shift at the same time how does double spriest lose lol