Djnoe, 2700!

Arenas
06/02/2017 11:39 AMPosted by Sebaceouss
Truepally is going to be so happy when he returns, he's now not the most hated on person on the forums. lol
hes actually hilarious idk why he gets hate
what is this thread LOL :tea:
06/02/2017 11:51 AMPosted by Causticstars
06/02/2017 11:39 AMPosted by Sebaceouss
Truepally is going to be so happy when he returns, he's now not the most hated on person on the forums. lol
hes actually hilarious idk why he gets hate

He says some of the most ridiculous things (which I also find hilarious - I am looking at you, too, Rorke!). He complains about everything, which I am sure is what fuels most of the hate.
so long story short, i kinda screwed my friend and i feel bad about it but i didnt really even realize i was doing it

i tried to fix it but its not really in my control

not really sure what to do, just feeling kinda bad
06/02/2017 11:58 AMPosted by Silverkitty
so long story short, i kinda screwed my friend and i feel bad about it but i didnt really even realize i was doing it

Were you drunk when you screwed him/her?
I love myself for this
Not sure why he is getting hate from playing a comp that he found out was strong, regardless to how braindead it is. I have never seen someone get so much flak because they got rating from playing a strong comp. I think these forums are just getting to a point where they just want to complain about everything at any possible opportunity.

Even in Cata when rogues were gods with legendary daggers+vial, one shotting people, I still saw less biitching then than what I see now. Same goes for MoP/WoD turbo & god comp.

Let the guy have his moment, it's a video game, not a career. Calm down.
06/02/2017 01:16 PMPosted by Lekordable
Not sure why he is getting hate from playing a comp that he found out was strong, regardless to how braindead it is. I have never seen someone get so much flak because they got rating from playing a strong comp. I think these forums are just getting to a point where they just want to complain about everything at any possible opportunity.

Even in Cata when rogues were gods with legendary daggers+vial, one shotting people, I still saw less biitching then than what I see now. Same goes for MoP/WoD turbo & god comp.

Let the guy have his moment, it's a video game, not a career. Calm down.

there is a difference between playing a broken comp of the time and acknowleding it

then there is playing it thinking you magically go from being a 2k player to 2700+ and talking !@#$ as if you're any good especially when everyone that plays vs him talk about how awfully he is mechanically lol
Not sure why he is getting hate from playing a comp

how braindead it is.

?

also what Velca said
Tfw dinoe has been good just had 0 motivation to queue, but most of you just jump on the double sp bandwagon
Lmao thanks for the entertainment Bolt
06/02/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Causticstars
Tfw dinoe has been good just had 0 motivation to queue, but most of you just jump on the double sp bandwagon

doing damage when not targeted does not equate to being good

standing in the middle of the map not shearing/grounding anything does not equate to being good

thats not jumping on a bandwagon that is just using common sense

0 motivation to q =/ finding a comp that you can be awful and still do good at

you dont need motivation to q to not be stuck at 2k rating up until now
06/02/2017 11:58 AMPosted by Silverkitty

Not even man, it was kinda indirect

Were you drunk when you screwed him/her?

Not even man, it was indirect
It's legion who cares

Dude found a scum comp and played it to high rating, that's true for 99% of the players here that have a glad title.

Turbo had its time, all of the warlocks in S2, S1 ret Dk, S2 Dh and boomies.

Only a few people intentionally gimp themselves playing an off meta bad (t4 Kappa) comp.

Blame blizzard, not the game. They randomly adopted a philosophy of not nerfing outliers mid season.
Even in Cata when rogues were gods with legendary daggers+vial, one shotting people, I still saw less biitching then than what I see now.

Because you had to at least play the game to do well as a Rogue in S11 (unless you played Ret/Hunter/Rogue - then yes trust me people complained about that).

People weren't getting R1 as RLS in S11 because of just daggers+vial. If you've played against double shadow priest you will know that they literally run into the middle of the map and just act like its a raid encounter and win a lot of games because of how stupid/forgiving the comp is.
06/02/2017 02:38 PMPosted by Heaters
Even in Cata when rogues were gods with legendary daggers+vial, one shotting people, I still saw less biitching then than what I see now.

Because you had to at least play the game to do well as a Rogue in S11 (unless you played Ret/Hunter/Rogue - then yes trust me people complained about that).

People weren't getting R1 as RLS in S11 because of just daggers+vial. If you've played against double shadow priest you will know that they literally run into the middle of the map and just act like its a raid encounter and win a lot of games because of how stupid/forgiving the comp is.
Ayeeee you're a blood elf now fam! :D
Was tempted to start playing resto or bear in arena.. Think this thread changed my mind

You ppl are all nuts
06/02/2017 07:34 AMPosted by Popsycle
And yet he has more dragons than you will ever have. I remember my first beer.

Ayee
06/02/2017 04:00 PMPosted by Saidthebear
Was tempted to start playing resto or bear in arena.. Think this thread changed my mind

You ppl are all nuts

welcome to the funny farm! <]:o)
06/02/2017 07:01 AMPosted by Djnoe
i played shaman for 3 weeks and got 2500, im 2700 this season from farming you retards

is this a double sp ego lol