What's worse? PHP or Double spriest rsham??

Arenas
Decide
PHP

bring back PHS, the only true ret/hunter skill comp
Cupid
Personally double spriest seems worse.
double sp without a doubt, most degenerate jobless loser comp ive ever seen since ive been doing arenas
would rather fight php over double spriest every game
php, you can beat double sp if you train the shaman into the ground
06/01/2017 01:39 PMPosted by Ðmon
php, you can beat double sp if you train the shaman into the ground

That's only because the shadowpriests don't know that life swap is a talent
double spriest/rsham

when I lose to php my team can usually identify a few opportunities for a win condition or moments we made a mistake that could have influenced a win or loss.

However when I face double shadow and we lose there's almost nothing to talk about. Your brain is just like WUT, your fingers are moving your cursor closer and closer to the uninstall WoW button and your immune system is trying to fight off the aids you just contracted.
06/01/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Serval
would rather fight php over double spriest every game
Neither of them are "free rating" like everyone seems to think. People forget that you still have to beat everyone else playing the same comp as you. People just love to downplay other people's achievement.
I'm not really sure what comp to play. I just wanna heal and get better but there seems to be a hugely bad stigma around those two comps that I try to avoid them, and nothing else seems to be queuable right now around 1800 cr. WHat would you guys recommend as a high tier, non OP comp an rshaman can heal? I have 2190xp but not anymore than that, and am struggling to get better.
06/01/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Protøman
Neither of them are "free rating" like everyone seems to think. People forget that you still have to beat everyone else playing the same comp as you. People just love to downplay other people's achievement.

wut rofl
06/01/2017 02:35 PMPosted by Jkirt
I'm not really sure what comp to play. I just wanna heal and get better but there seems to be a hugely bad stigma around those two comps that I try to avoid them, and nothing else seems to be queuable right now around 1800 cr. WHat would you guys recommend as a high tier, non OP comp an rshaman can heal? I have 2190xp but not anymore than that, and am struggling to get better.

People will always complain about something. Don't let it get to you and don't become toxic yourself. Just queue what's good (and things that aren't!) and try to improve. Don't handicap yourself. i hate ww/dk but I don't ask someone if they got their rating from playing it before I invite them. Some ww/dk players are actually really good too! There are still things to learn even from double spriest
Thanks man, I first started in WOD S3 and looked for you for talents and glyphs and such. Keep up the good work.
06/01/2017 02:35 PMPosted by Jkirt

Silv kinda beat me to it but everyones like "legion is the most comp dependent xpac ever!!!" and then those same people say "excuse u??? playing ur specs best comp????????? ur !@#$in dogsht"

So really, just play what you like. You can still get better playing double sp or cupid as long as you're actively trying to think about what you can be doing better.

And if you really don't want to play one of those because of what other people will say, try FLS or MLS or something. They're decent
Double spriest
Who's the worse player, djnoe or Gladiator Phierzlol
06/01/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Protøman

How would you know, you bought your rating.
Even if I did, how would that change my point