Hunter Trap

Arenas
06/02/2017 05:58 PMPosted by Rodakx
06/02/2017 05:55 PMPosted by Donaldtrumpx
... okay ty 4 the update Gladiator Rodak

TFW you try insult someone you would pay millions of dollars to be.
Thanks for continuing to keep my updated Gladiator Rodakx
Arena forums never disappoint! Have a nice weekend nerds
I wonder how many points you'll miss rank 1 by this time.
Hmm you are correct if the hunter is good he will scatter/net you. Maybe try this save imprison and in the moment hoj lands or u see pally runing for hoj imprison the hunter dash on top of your healer and 3 things can happen. One hunter scaters you any way and trys to land trap on your healer but if u are on top of your healer he might miss.
2nd scenario less likely to happen coze ppl are used to hoj>trap>fear. if the enemy priest see u on top of your healer waitin for reverse he can just ran and fear you both and then the hunter will land the trap off fear.
And 3d best case is the hunter trys to trap and you reverse or eat the trap.
One more thing iam night elf u see hoj u stealth to lose focus and dash quick towards your healer.
If trap was targetable to a player like poly rather than ground targeted and did not have a travel time. I would almost agree with what you said.
06/02/2017 08:04 PMPosted by Miasen
I wonder how many points you'll miss rank 1 by this time.

This isn't going to get old.

Ever.
o dang, another claimed by insanity.
agreed, remove traps. i shouldnt have to press anything but kill command in 2017
06/03/2017 10:00 AMPosted by Yoske
agreed, remove traps. i shouldnt have to press anything but kill command in 2017

This I cant afford an iphone, I want to play legion on a nokia 3310
06/02/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Rodakx
Any plans to make this ability remotely balanced and RE-add an arming time to it? So it's not a pom poly every time? Thanks.

lmfao get bent you dumbie
06/03/2017 05:43 AMPosted by Jenelope
If trap was targetable to a player like poly rather than ground targeted and did not have a travel time. I would almost agree with what you said.

u crazee!

Mage and hunter are, like, almost the same exact class! PoM poly is just like freezing trap. Disengage is just like blink. Invis is just like camo. Ice block is just like turtle....
06/03/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Dillon

I think at this rate I'll be able to play WoW on my Ipod mini within the next couple of years. Hopefully Celestalon continues to makes our dreams a reality.
06/03/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Arborel
06/03/2017 05:43 AMPosted by Jenelope

u crazee!

Mage and hunter are, like, almost the same exact class! PoM poly is just like freezing trap. Disengage is just like blink. Invis is just like camo. Ice block is just like turtle....

and spellsteal is just like oh wait

STAY WOKE
06/02/2017 06:18 PMPosted by Rodakx
Arena forums never disappoint! Have a nice weekend nerds

You always come off as a self-absorbed @sshole then you're surprised you get trolled?

Arena Forums aren't the problem here.
06/03/2017 10:17 AMPosted by Dillon

next expansion man.

gonna b playing on nintendo ds and !@#$