AK Research: Time reduced!

Arenas
Each rank going from 26-40, takes 4 hours each.

Meaning you can go from 26->40 in 48 hours or something.

Good change!
Nice.

It's just what you wanted, Soballer.
Is this real?
Can anyone see if existing work orders were affected?

Edit: I mean, the current system literally encourages you to not play the game.
I can finally get my AK 40 on my shaman? lol
Phone app, suggests I have 2 days left...
06/13/2017 12:34 PMPosted by Poonthrasher
Can anyone see if existing work orders were affected?

Edit: I mean, the current system literally encourages you to not play the game.

2 days, 21hrs left on my AK40.
http://www.wowhead.com/news=265855/upcoming-hotfix-reduced-time-to-reach-ak-40
yeah its clearly not affecting work orders already in progress. whatever, another day or two until ak40 = no big deal. then at that point, per prior notes, you can just buy it for all your chars. so theres that at least
Originally posted by Blizzard (View Original)Collapse
We’re currently working on a hotfix intended to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to reach the Artifact Knowledge cap of 40, in order to allow returning players to catch up more quickly.

Specifically, this hotfix will reduce the time it takes to research ranks of Artifact Knowledge between 26 and 40 to approximately 4 hours each. We hope to make this retroactive to any work orders already in progress when the hotfix is applied. Once these changes are live, a returning player should be able to reach the maximum level of Artifact Knowledge in only a few days.

This hotfix will require extensive testing, but our goal is to apply it within the next day or so.
Well Legion could use some good news people grinded and dealt with it this long. Good to let people have a opportunity to catch up alts and not be gimped and stuck only playing classes you invested %10 of your life into. There are still altoholics in the world who have been none to happy with this xpac.
Didn't grind my alt Druid at all this whole season. Just got to ak 40 and level 45 in a couple ques and world quests inbetween. Saved myself what took weeks of grinding on my main.
just started a new work order on my lock and it says 2 days 21 hours..
06/13/2017 02:41 PMPosted by Hyßridtheory
just started a new work order on my lock and it says 2 days 21 hours..

the hotfix isnt live yet...
06/13/2017 12:31 PMPosted by Bludlock
Nice.

It's just what you wanted, Soballer.

OMFG
Hey anyone know how much artifact power it takes to get to the next trait? Trying to figure out how quick the amount goes up.