Where is Jaina Proudmoore?

General Discussion
She is planning her death :D! This is what happening :D!

But let's be honest...

-Her life is trash
-She lost Arthas
-She lost Varian
-She lost everything

If she doesn't get mad and come back simply to kill us all, i'd be surprised. Or whatever might happen.
There's lots of stuff they haven't finished or followed up on yet. Jainia is one of them although I'm sure she will appear again. The whole Sylvanas story while leveling disappeared as well. I know what she was after but it just kind of ended abruptly and now what is she doing.
Jaina is really a Dreadlord. Or the real Jaina was possessed by one long ago.

All this time it has been an elaborate ruse. She is preparing her Assault on Azeroth.
Probably either staying away from the Horde, running around the rest of Azeroth fighting the Legion while Dalaran and the heroes of Azeroth are so focused on a small part of the invasion, or hunting down the person who started the dreadlord meme to teleport them into a sun.
06/09/2017 11:47 AMPosted by Dye
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

She left the Kirin Tor, yadda, yadda... what is she up to now?

Embracing her father's legacy. We're going to be seafaring in the next xpac, taking her on.
06/09/2017 02:08 PMPosted by Cryptrot
She's out somewhere riding a dragon.

I doubt she's flying anywhere because if she's been afk all this time she wont have the achievement for MONTHS (no matter how powerful she is or how legendary her weapon might be...).
Well, I think we all know where she is .... Mardum?
06/09/2017 07:00 PMPosted by Shariana
Let me guess she stopped being good character as soon as she stopped defending the horde?

Jaina as a person? Well she was never a good person in my eyes, people may disagree with me but I think anyone letting someone kill their father is cold hearted.
Harnessing the power of old gods, the titans, and the ley lines.

She shall return as Avatar of Elune and smack those who called her a dreadlord.

tl;dr who knows she is a grown woman and can do what she wants D:
06/09/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Averyx
She's just not in Legion's storyline, characters get absent of entire expacs all the time...

While that is true in general, they set her up for something big by having her effectively rage quitting the Kirin Tor for letting the Horde back into Dalaran AND the Alliance for not immediately marching off to war against the Horde after the initial Broken Shore invasion failed.

The only disappearance more egregious this expansion pack is Sylvanas's absence after Genn broke her lantern. They set up what seems to be major story elements only to have nothing happen.

-edits to add-

Granted, they still have time left in the expansion to do something with these story lines but the gaps in developement is pretty big at this point.
She took up knitting as anger management
06/09/2017 08:20 PMPosted by Kolben
Jaina is really a Dreadlord. Or the real Jaina was possessed by one long ago.

All this time it has been an elaborate ruse. She is preparing her Assault on Azeroth.

Jaina the Dreadlord.
side question but equally important, what was the point of them making her the leader of the kirin tor, feeding her prophecy crap, and then just betraying her?
06/09/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Taargon
06/09/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Gariön

I kind of want Orgrimmar to burn though.

Yeah well I kind of wanted a Stormwind barbecue yet was forced to save it from Zaela in WoD. I also had to save it from the giant plant monster that the Kirin Tor foolishly allowed through by having a gateway directly to Stormwind right inside the most dangerous wilderness of an unknown world.

As for Jaina? Hopefully we don't see her again. She used to be a good character, now her only purpose is to show up, say mean words about the Horde, then get ignored/told off by everyone else.

We need to raid Orgrimmar properly though first, because we didn't burn it down enough like we should have. The first time was pretty weak; the 2nd time, the Alliance will get it right, with Jaina leading the way!

After that, maybe we'll let the Horde try to make it past the Harbour or the trade district.
In Argus.
If we are lucky Blizzard forgot about her, if we are unlucky they have written her to randomly turn evil and be the next big bad.
On Kul Tiras being mad at Kalegos for not going with her.
talking with her fellow dreadlords
Jaina is going to save us all in the end.

Wait and see.
She's gone back to study cooking to save us all from Nomi!