Game kinda feels fun atm

Arenas
Minus the fact that war and enh and rogues are op the games pretty fun atm. Feels fast paced and fun so far. Hoping it stays with this wotlk vibe
Ret hunter isn't dead yet.
I personally HATE this style of play for PvP. To each his own I guess.
06/13/2017 06:58 PMPosted by Xlash
I personally HATE this style of play for PvP. To each his own I guess.

dh opinions dont matter
06/13/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Caperx
Minus the fact that war and enh and rogues are op the games pretty fun atm. Feels fast paced and fun so far. Hoping it stays with this wotlk vibe

healers could top people off in a couple seconds or less in wrath if mortal strike fell off for a second.
can't say the same now unless someone has a monk 8)
06/13/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Caperx

Sssshhhh don't use the "f" word or big blue will come and prune it too.
my only problem so far is that dh's are too tanky for how much mobility they have now LOL
I'm liking it too so far, i hope they don't make any changes..
Its because Rets got nerfed.
Im telling you man, rets are bad for the PVP meta in its current iteration. It needs a pvp rework.

Its not fun to play against, and its not fun to play.
06/13/2017 06:52 PMPosted by Miasen
Ret hunter isn't dead yet.

rets got a 30% damage buff to TV in pvp.

Should be interesting
I dispelled 3 UA's on my mage @95% hp and a warrior charged him and popped his caut while i was 4s silenced on the dispel

maybe a bit too fast paced
06/13/2017 10:15 PMPosted by Uninspire
I dispelled 3 UA's on my mage @95% hp and a warrior charged him and popped his caut while i was 4s silenced on the dispel

did he die though
06/13/2017 10:17 PMPosted by Mathematicss
06/13/2017 10:15 PMPosted by Uninspire

did he die though

ya 25s later he got ua stacked while i was stormbolted and he was feared with none of their CDs up
Don't worry blizzard will hear your concerns and put a blanket damage nerf and hp buff on all classes. We can welcome another dampening meta with our new Mistweaver overlords.
06/13/2017 09:59 PMPosted by Zaultwo
Its because Rets got nerfed.
Im telling you man, rets are bad for the PVP meta in its current iteration. It needs a pvp rework.

Its not fun to play against, and its not fun to play.

A-god-damn-men man
why haven't people mentioned aff btw
i think they want the meta this way thats why they blanket nerfed all healers. So I dont think they will blanket nerf damage again. If u notice if games ever go semi long at all both healers are almost oom way before dampening. But 99% of my games are really fast even at high mmr
06/13/2017 10:38 PMPosted by Jessrábbit
why haven't people mentioned aff btw

Probably because they're not two shotting people in their opener like the classes mentioned in the OP.

And they're squishy with no mobility.
brb having an arcane mage blink 5-6 times in a matter of seconds
06/13/2017 11:07 PMPosted by Spikevilly
brb having an arcane mage blink 5-6 times in a matter of seconds

Ok let me tell him to stop so you can one shot him rq.