Season 3 Elite Available at End of Season 4

Arenas
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
06/12/2017 06:19 PMPosted by Imflexin
#freethemog

This guy is a trail blazer. #freethemog
let plebs like me get the mog
This change would let us know that Blizzard is even remotely listening to us PvPers, yet still they refuse to budge on it.

Kind of makes us feel ignored, you know, like we always have been.

Edit: Ohh and, #freethemog
#freethemog
06/12/2017 06:27 PMPosted by Deadserious
This change would let us know that Blizzard is even remotely listening to us PvPers, yet still they refuse to budge on it.
For some reason or another, their design team has gotten SUPER stubborn on random philosophies that they've come up with. Flying they wanted to take out so badly, that when they were forced to keep it in, they straight up were vindictive about it and made you have to do every achievement in the game to get it. That type of mentality comes across in pretty much every design choice they make, including this one. It's an issue tied to RNG, which they are balls deep for and will not pull out of at all, regardless of the fact that the PvP community absolute abhors it. Adding in mogs at the end of season 3 would be a concession to the fact that RNG is not a good gearing mechanic for PvP... therefore they are likely not going to do it.
#freethemog
#OUTRUNTHEHEALER.
#freethemog
06/12/2017 06:45 PMPosted by Sighclone
#OUTRUNTHEHEALER.

So Broctea and Sighclone above are from my RBG team. They were fortunate enough to get shoulders on an RNG roll the ONE WHOLE WEEK we had 2k.

The rest of us are loving our rings and trinkets that we cannot Xmog and are lower item level than the Mythic plus gear we have. /sarcasm

#freethemog
#freethemog
All i see this accomplishing is making Season 5 a dead season. Since why bother hitting 2k then when ill need to wait until 3 months later at the end of S6 to buy the set? I'll just hit it at the end of S6.

I don't see any downsides to releasing the token tomorrow.

#FreetheMog
#freethemog
#freethenips

... I mean uhh... #freethemog... and the nips!
#freethemog pls
#FreeTheMog
#FreeTheMog
I heard Asmongold wets the bed. huehue
Good morning everyone.

#freethemog
#freethemog
Bump.

Today's the day you guys!