Rdruids weak?

Arenas
I've been told a couple times by LFR randoms that Rdruid is really weak right now. Is this true? Just returned to the game after taking forever off. Trying to get !@#$ together.

Also on a side note.. Is there a catch up to AK? I'm at 29 and two work orders are slow asf. Thanks babies
lmao i remember u
No they're not, but healers can't 0-100% people anymore so they have to play an active part in control chains and that's really messing a lot of healers up right now. So basically if you clone proactively you will do great, if not your hots will never be enough to heal through the mongo pve damage going out right now and you'll hate life.

Your best in teams with mages but those teams can also use Hpal or Dpriest just fine. Melee cleaves like Jungle/Thug/Cupid are much better with Dpriest. The comps Druid are best in as the healer are probably War/DH, TSG, and Thunder although MWmight even be better. Druids are getting heavy nerfs to talents next patch making most of them useless. Our talents can make us good healers vs melee teams but that is being nerfed along with already nerfed mana regen and bear form. I don't think Rdruids are weak though, I just wish they made clone 24 yards baseline, it makes such a huge difference.
you're being told by LFR random rdruids who were used to being carried to higher ratings they didn't deserve due to how brokenly overpowered rdruid survivability was and since they actually need to know how to play the spec, they feel like it's weak

aka they're like s1 frost dks
06/08/2017 10:57 PMPosted by Fluent
lmao i remember u

Wish I could say the same :(

06/08/2017 10:58 PMPosted by Kleptar
No they're not, but healers can't 0-100% people anymore so they have to play an active part in control chains and that's really messing a lot of healers up right now. So basically if you clone proactively you will do great, if not your hots will never be enough to heal through the mongo pve damage going out right now and you'll hate life.

That's what I figured. Proly why I'm finding healing yolo LFG a little more difficult than what I'm accustomed to (MoP and WoD I could play 2400 without voice.) I assume not having many traits is also a huge problem, but I wanted to make sure all my hours playing this aren't wasted on Bliz nerfing me into the ground. Thx for the information, sir.
06/08/2017 11:28 PMPosted by Bahumat
Your best in teams with mages but those teams can also use Hpal or Dpriest just fine. Melee cleaves like Jungle/Thug/Cupid are much better with Dpriest. The comps Druid are best in as the healer are probably War/DH, TSG, and Thunder although MWmight even be better. Druids are getting heavy nerfs to talents next patch making most of them useless. Our talents can make us good healers vs melee teams but that is being nerfed along with already nerfed mana regen and bear form. I don't think Rdruids are weak though, I just wish they made clone 24 yards baseline, it makes such a huge difference.

20 yd clone is so awkward. The only way to fix it rn is giving up Guardian Aff which is a bad decision 99% of the time.
06/08/2017 11:33 PMPosted by Maesc
rdruid survivability

our survivability is fine.
Tbh at higher mmr I rarely q into druids, its mostly discs and hpals with the rare rsham/rdruid

: /
rdruid are fine. just takes time to understand them.
06/09/2017 05:46 AMPosted by Dpk
Tbh at higher mmr I rarely q into druids, its mostly discs and hpals with the rare rsham/rdruid

Highest NA alliance Rdruid is like rank 150 or something. Weird thing about the cucks constantly crying for Druid nerfs, they all play with dpriests despite posting Rdruids are gods who can play any comp.

queue into mage/hpal mage/disc hunter/disc occasional spriest/rsham mostly
Can't hot and go hide behind a pillar being a lazy laid back little druid is all it is. If you not firing off some hard cast heals with some CC sprinkled in there somewhere it's going to be rough.

good, rdruid has literally been #1/2 for every other expansion
bear form is actually cancer now though
Most NA druids suck honestly - however this is made up for the fact that we actually have a large amount of really amazibg Hpals (Rubcub, Kosaki, Brian, Versace etc.)

MWs and Discs are the best healers rn, but I honestly don't think rdruids are bad either.