Silver Circle ⸰☽◯☾⸰ Night Elf RP

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 9 10 11 Next
Thanks Raiwe. You waved. but I couldn't see you ( OOC = IC reality for once). Then we stumbled across each other later. Sorry I couldn't help more (IC sentiment).

Hope you got your people out safely, Silver Circle.
So much happened I'm not even fully caught up on what state everyone's character is in. I'm glad we got to cross paths!
Hopefully you all found shelter somewhere together. i plan to be at the Cathedral rp thing in SW this weekend to help those who didn't.
We're ICly going to be on a boat for awhile, so I'm not sure when our next meeting might be. I'll be looking forward to it, though.
08/02/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Raiwe
We're ICly going to be on a boat for awhile, so I'm not sure when our next meeting might be. I'll be looking forward to it, though.
Sailing from one continent to another takes longer than the game mechanics would lead one to believe :D Safe voyage!
We should be making port in Stormwind City on the 11th, assuming nothing slows us down.
Today we will reclaim Lordaeron in honor of all those we've lost! FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Although the Silver Circle at large is not ICly participating in the event, we give all our support to the brave soldiers who will be!
I'm on a boat~
FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR TELDRASSIL!
I love this Guild. Friendly people.
I'm very interested in this guild, but before I spend cash to buy a faction swap for my warrior and submit any sort of application or anything, I want to know what you guys will be doing with Night Warriors. I can't imagine that it's a "nice" ritual and might be along the lines of lawful evil or chaotic good.
09/23/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Nolanthus
I'm very interested in this guild, but before I spend cash to buy a faction swap for my warrior and submit any sort of application or anything, I want to know what you guys will be doing with Night Warriors. I can't imagine that it's a "nice" ritual and might be along the lines of lawful evil or chaotic good.
Ishnu'alah Nolanthus, and thank you for your question! Right now, we don't know exactly what the ritual of the Night Warrior entails. For now, we plan to wait until we have all of the information Blizzard provides. What we do know about the Night Warrior is currently limited to two sources:

• The Warcraft Encyclopedia/Elune
  • Archaeology: Necklace with Elune Pendant
  • The Warcraft Encyclopedia/Elune
    "Strongly associated with healing, peace, and tolerance, Elune has been revered by the night elves and other races since ancient times. However, the Mother Moon is not a goddess who advocates peace at all costs. Indeed, one of Elune's aspects since ancient times has been the Night Warrior, who is said to take the valiant dead from the battlefield and set them riding across the evening sky as stars.

Long before the Great Sundering, an order of priests had dedicated itself to Elune's service. The highest echelon of this order is known as the Sisters of Elune, and as the name implies, membership in this echelon is open only to women. Their battle chants can call down Elune's wrath to smite an enemy, and their prayers can heal even the gravely wounded."

Archaeology: Necklace with Elune Pendant
    "Elune is the primary goddess of the night elves. She is associated with the larger of the two moons, the White Lady. While she is a goddess of peace, she is not a pacifist. One of her aspects is the Night Warrior, who takes the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars."

We currently speculate that the introduction of the Night Warrior is less about altering the alignment of Elune or even Tyrande, and more about bringing "The Balance" between Light & Shadow, Love & Hate, Peace & War, into focus. Furthermore, because the ritual quest is titled "Zenith", and it's in fact all about Tyrande's personal Ascension, it is more likely about Tyrande Whisperwind achieving her peak power. That is to say, at this point she has mastered both the Light and Dark side of Elune's power and achieved the ultimate balance - hence her ascension. But, we will have to wait and see.
    I hope there will be interesting differences of opinion in-character.
    We have returned from our guild meet up! It was such a blast, and we're already planning one for next year!

For those interested in joining the guild and diving into night elf roleplay, we will be opening recruitment again this Friday, Oct 12th, at midnight! Please use this forum or the guestbook on our guild website (silvercircle.shivtr.com) to ask any questions you have!
    10/10/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Feyawen
    For those interested in joining the guild and diving into night elf roleplay, we will be opening recruitment again this Friday, Oct 12th, at midnight!

You can whisper any of the Silver Circle in game to find someone to talk to, or me specifically in game or on Discord at Elliistra#8314 if you're interested in submitting an application or joining in our event as a guest to find out what we're all about.
    Finally, a guild I'm interested in is holding an event when I'll be home! Yay! I'll be there.
    Recruitment has officially reopened!

If you or a friend are interested in joining our order, now is the time! Visit silvercircle.shivtr.com to read all about us, our rules, and our recruitment process - then, fill out and submit an application when you're ready!

We are very excited to start bringing in some more nelves as we settle into BfA and our new IC home, with much more story to come in 8.1! Tor ilisar'thera'nal!
    Bump for shadow eyes!
    A bump for my favorite guild. <3
    Pushing back up to the first page.