Your First Toon

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
What was your first wow character? Your very first. Did that toon make it to max level? Is it alive today?

When I first finished installing WoW back at the release of the Burning Crusade I logged on and saw so many choices. Since I played WC3 and TFT I already had an idea of the lore and who my favorite heroes were (Grom and Cairne). For me it was too easy of a choice, Orc Warrior.

I took my orc all the way to the Barrens . Maybe the farthest I got him was lvl 11. Shortly after making him, my friend called and said he had a higher level toon on a different server.

So I went to his server and rolled Alliance because my friend was alliance, >_< arg. My first toon never made it past 11, but my second toon, a Human Warrior, made it all the way to 70. We went to Kara, and then AFK'd in Shatt for the remainder of BC lol.

That Human Warrior I made is now a Dwarf who is currently residing at lvl 84. He's the toon I have most of my achievements from and I always have a special place in my wow heart for that warrior. <3
my first one was an undead warrior that i got to 60.

he's now an orc warrior.
06/09/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Gunbo
What was your first wow character? Your very first. Did that toon make it to max level? Is it alive today?

Hi.
My first character was a Worgen warlock, she only made it to level 55 back in cata before I swapped to a death knight...who I then deleted at level 84.
06/09/2017 04:34 PMPosted by Zunbar

Hi.

Lol nice. I am so indecisive and always jumping around on different toons. Good for you.
Druid, stopped playing him seriously after vanilla but my guild back then cleared MC and BWL. He lost his name in a realm transfer which bummed me out so I changed him into a girl, made her name similar to his and she is now "his daughter" along with her twin brother who is a shaman.
A Dwarf Hunter. I wanted to roll a Mage because the instruction booklet said Dwarves could be Mages but when I got in-game and it was greyed out I just went with Hunter ("Oh, a pet. That'll be like having two characters, easy mode!").

I can't find him on the Armory anymore but that account's long gone anyway. I forget what all I had in the bank, I'm sure some old quivers and bullets. I definitely had the Argent Dawn tabard from the pre-BC event, miss having that around.
Arcane Mage. I spammed Arcane explosion. He's at level 100 and deleted over on Darkspear, moved him there from Eldre'Thalas.
My first was a dwarf hunter which made it to 24 then a friend who had a lock and a priest at 60 showed me mind control. Was hooked to priest ever since, but that hunter did end up making it to max level in BC. Now a night elf she is sitting at 100 till the heirlooms are upgraded.
This guy... and while not my main this expac he is still my favorite.
At game release, Orc Shaman, now retired on a closed account. That was when you had to earn your totems.

A Night Elf Druid named Zhou.

The character made it to level 36 (or there abouts; hard to recall something from that long ago) when the level cap was level 40 on the original WoW beta. Because he was a beta character he is not alive today.

My first character made on the live game was a Tauren Warrior by the name of Nilo. He is currently level 71 alive and well, although I did have to change his name slightly when I transferred him to a different server (Nihlo).
This Hunter. She was never my main, in fact, I joined in WoTLK and she didn't get to be a max level character until Cataclysm.

When my Hunter got to level 18, I started a Druid who's always been my main.

Hunter was to have cat pets, Druid can actually BE a cat.

Though, I love healing so I main a healer :P
What was your first wow character? Your very first.

Female Forsaken Warlock.

Did that toon make it to max level? Is it alive today?

No. It made it to level 10 then got deleted. However, I do have 3 toons that will be turning 13 this November.
A human warrior back just before BC. I had no idea what each of the classes were like so I just went with a default warrior choice. Seemed more straightforward to me.

He got to about level 12 or 13 before I lost interest and switched to other classes. Doesn't exist anymore though, all of my originals are long gone.
My first one was a NE Druid back in 2005. She has undergone a name change so a newer druid could have her name, but she is still alive and well.
My very first character was a Human Warrior named Radimanthus. He made it to 30-ish. I can't remember precisely, it was ten years ago and I've slept since then.

But I remember quite clearly why I stopped playing him: THIS was my second character.

And I never looked back.
This guy
My 1st was an undead female, don't remember which class. I deleted her right off.

Then the 2nd was a femtauren. She didn't last long either.

Then I rolled a femnelf druid and still have her to this day but haven't played her in so long now. She's still in WoD at the alliance base camp, I think.
This is my first character , been maining a DK since WoTLK