Is there any plan to fix Spriest before s4

Arenas
Or do we get to see all the new first time welfare glads ala Moonkins S3
Ya spriests are crushing this cupid meta kappa
I've mained my Mage more this season, but Shadow takes ramp up time. Blame the partners they're surrounded with before you blame the spec; they thrive off their partners.
06/02/2017 12:10 AMPosted by Efx
Shadow takes ramp up time

definitely.

and a ton of skill

a TON
06/02/2017 12:13 AMPosted by Trafficz
Shadow takes ramp up time

definitely.

and a ton of skill

a TON

No Shadow Priest has liked the way Shadow has played in Legion. A lot of us want it back the way it was with orbs instead of just tanking damage and letting VT/SW:P tick for damage. We've expressed this since launch. We were actually fine with having to spec into EoE, but Blizzard didn't like how we were ignoring the new talent they introduced using our weapon, so they forced us into it.
I've mained my Mage more this season, but Shadow takes ramp up time. Blame the partners they're surrounded with before you blame the spec; they thrive off their partners.
Their partners like, a second shadow priest??
They should make shadow priest feel more like cata. Where dots do decent damage, but have voidform be more single target burst oriented.If they tone down dot damage and make mind blast do more damage. Maybe even bring back the double mind spike into mind blast combo. Also misery shouldn't be a thing pressing one button that generates 50% of your damage isn't fun. Spriest in the past has always had a nice mix between dots and burst which was extremely rewarding, but in it's current state you just feel like an aff lock with too much utility and healing capabilities.
thats my boy Z-Money bringing the untold TRUTH, the FIRE behind the smoke
Cupids are deleting people in 10% of the duration of their instant CC chain, and people are complaining about Shadow.

Although yeah class stacking is whack, maybe make VT healing exclusive to a team or something
06/02/2017 12:22 AMPosted by Confuciuswan
No

Downvoted for answering a question without any implications. This is why the forums are crap
Spriest Sneaking by while the pitch forks are out for those ret/hunters! Those sly dogs
This is funny though. After Spriest nerfs were announced, all of a sudden you see twice the amount of double spriest comps queing trying to get their free titles.
06/02/2017 06:03 PMPosted by Confuciuswan
06/02/2017 12:22 AMPosted by Confuciuswan
No

Downvoted for answering a question without any implications. This is why the forums are crap

???

Do votes really matter to you?