Devs don´t know **** about PvP

Arenas
I had my doubts about how Devs balance things in PVP, if they test things before going live, listen to the community, see arena comps, etc.

With this patch going live I know for sure that they don't know **** about what they do at PvP. What were the problems for the last season? I really think its was just the class stacking, specially double shadow priests, but you really had to CC to kill a target, play fine, have communication and other things.

What we have now? Just press a button and see the magic happens.

Sub rogues opening on you and you need to force a strong CD because you go 100 to 20% in the fist cheap shot;

Destro Locks one shot people;

Hey, turbocleave is doing nice at season 3 right? Lets buff both enh and arms so its dmg is unhealable; ( this one really its a joke on the Pvp comm)

Disc priest was fine? Lets ban hammer him to the ground ( more than 7 spells/talents nerfed) that if you were 2100 (x2) on last season you cant win 1500 arenas (me and my partner case).

I mean, this things are so obvious right now that if they take a look the PTR before it was impossible to they went live. I really want a blue answer. Do you guys even test the changes before?

(english not first language)
Destro 1shotting is a good bit of an exaggeration

But otherwise yeah. I don't know wtf the devs were thinking. MW turbo was already good, so let's buff all 3 of those specs so you die without them using CDs.
It's amazing that in a few seconds challengers can see patch notes and see how broken something will be. Meanwhile these guys are designing the game and don't see it after weeks of thought/testing. When they put 70% mana break in I thought they were trolling then they actually went live and i knew the devs were hopeless from then.
Playing my hpal has never felt so much fun, bubbling in the first 10 seconds because of a !@#$ing warr just is so much fun
I KNOW, if only you could CC him on his 5 second long damaging ability.
Ooo you know why didn't I think of that? it's almost as if they set up their burst rather then mongo me down like you do in bgs
210k crits from bladestorm..... Q_Q
I can't read about a flat 30-60% buff to anything without an involuntary eye twitch. Even with the long-overdue separation of PvP and PvE tuning, the broad, vaguely arbitrary adjustments have become a strange tradition...like Groundhog Day and presidential turkey pardons.
06/13/2017 10:18 PMPosted by Ringwräith
Destro Locks one shot people;

Chaos Bolts hit hard, yea, but they do like 60-70% of someone's health in two casts depending on mastery and with all potential CDs up. And that's like 5 seconds of casting and quite awhile of casting to build up soul shards. It can't just be instantly unloaded at any time. >.>

Chaos Bolt -should- hit hard. It's hard to get off if literally anyone is on you, it's hard to build up if anyone is on you, but it has a big payoff if you can manage to ever actually cast it. It's not like it was in 7.1 where it was a 1 second cast time for half someone's health pool. That was absurd. This is more balanced.

Don't make them noodle bolts again :(
Oops it reposted somehow
tbqh i think its premature to get on forums and whine on day 1 of season

They do hotfixes every few days for like a week and a half after every major balancing patch

im not saying that that's okay and its fine if dumb !@#$ goes live bc its not

but it's what they do

if u wait to express butthurt and concerns like a week to see what classes are destroyed by the inevitably too severe hotfixes your opinions will have more credibility
WoW Dev logic:

"Hmm ya know a lot of healers on the forums are saying healing is not fun because of the numerous interrupts and absurd damage... and players playing healers is at an all time low...let's give everything a damage buff including the healers!"
Last season more balanced than this one... even after bandaid hotfixes arms, sub and enh are way overtuned

Spriest and Destro will go under the radar
06/14/2017 10:05 PMPosted by Vadlord
Destro will go under the radar

What do you think is actually wrong with it?

Chaos bolt is an almost 3 second cast time and it requires 3 to kill someone. With the amount of kicks and pseudo-interrupts any given team has, there shouldn't really be any threat if your healer knows how to press his buttons.

I don't see why people complain about bolt, which is a long cast time that requires build up and multiple of them in a row to kill, when melee do just as much damage in less time and their damage is uninterruptible.
When a warlock magically survives and builds 4 soul shards to cast 2 chaos bolts. Your team SHOULD KNOW that the lock has soul shards if he hasnt casted chals bolts or rain of fire in a while. Chaos bolts cast time is almost 3 seconds even a full time pver would interrupt that or atleast slowly walk and LoS the lock.
Also with the amount of warriors dominating the arenas I don't think there is enough time to cast a single chaos bolt before your healer or you get globalled by a noob warrior.
What i find funny is, I have been saying this since WOD yet i got downvotes from retards thinking they were funny. look whos laughing now you morons who downvoted.

This patch is no different to the last 7+ patches.
Since WOD this is what the game became... run in... dont CC.... just try global someone.

I go into Looking for Arena's and i play with randoms who legit call a target before the match and dont even try to cc the healer..... at all.... these are people asking for 2k link....... The pvp side of this game is a mess. Heavily built for PVE making PVP almost redundant.

In MOP in order to get a kill, The healer required a fair amount of CC in order to get a kill. this is what teamwork is.... not running in mongo and playing cookie cutter cleaves to 2k+.

Simplest fix to this game is a massive reduction on burst damage and giving classes spells to counter other spells. this is what made arena fun.

if 2 people can get you 100-0 in a hoj then there is some serious obvious issues surrounding this.

The best solution for Activision is to stop thinking they know MMO games best and to keep their changes to Fifa......
not sure how you skipped over Warrior Lock Shaman, but i guess you dont see those until you get 2400+ mmr. then its raining wls
06/15/2017 05:35 AMPosted by Yoske
but i guess you dont see those until you get 2400+ mmr

Omg you guiz, you totally didn't complain about gold diggers. I guess you only see gold diggers when you're rich af, like me. I'm rich.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME GUISE

DID ANYONE HEAR ME
06/14/2017 09:31 PMPosted by Atrophy
tbqh i think its premature to get on forums and whine on day 1 of season

They do hotfixes every few days for like a week and a half after every major balancing patch

im not saying that that's okay and its fine if dumb !@#$ goes live bc its not

but it's what they do

if u wait to express butthurt and concerns like a week to see what classes are destroyed by the inevitably too severe hotfixes your opinions will have more credibility

bro if we don't say nothing then they'll assume everything is working fine and there are no issues. its a simple idea right? like if mcdonalds screws up your order and you don't say anything for a week.... do you see where I'm going with this. screw everyones feelings, when people bad they should be told so they can improve. PVP HAS NEVER BEEN WORSE in my personal experience. w/o ptr the community has read patch notes and brought issues to light befor they went live and its the same thing every patch. stuff is called out for being broken by just looking at numbers, blizz ignores it as if they cant do their own math, it goes live broken and here we are in a never finished never ending hotfix of a game. and to make matters worse its just a bad feeling in general when you want to love a game that's a rabbid crackhead stealing your engagement for crack. think about this, what happened to making games fun... they not doing atm. theyre time gating your time to keep you logged in be it phone app or on server. and as far as I can tell the only "content" worth a damn is raids. you know my garbage can has a lot of content as well. and its all garbage.....