Leaving my healz

Battlegrounds
Part of PVP healing statisfaction came from kiting various hordes......Kiting has pretty much been removed from the MW spec.......heal for a few seconds then you die......Its not that much fun honestly. Are healz done in RBG?
o.O I've heard that kiting is mw MO so to speak, like they kite better than druids and I'm pretty good with kiting most melee as long as they don't have a few friends join up for the butthumpin' fest.
u suk
There's only like ~3 specs in the entire game that can keep up with you
05/31/2017 08:21 PMPosted by Coopmixtape
u suk

Buying rbg rating doesn't make you a pro bro.
05/31/2017 08:43 PMPosted by Sícarii

Aren't you one of them?
05/31/2017 08:46 PMPosted by Felform
05/31/2017 08:43 PMPosted by Sícarii

Aren't you one of them?

Yes. I am.
05/31/2017 08:45 PMPosted by Felform
u suk

what
05/31/2017 08:45 PMPosted by Felform
u suk

upvoted this 100%
Part of PVP healing statisfaction came from kiting various hordes......Kiting has pretty much been removed from the MW spec.......heal for a few seconds then you die......Its not that much fun honestly. Are healz done in RBG?

If you die that fast i’m sorry but you are doing a lot of things wrong. Mistwalk is overrated anyways. I didn’t even like it in the first place. Mobility as any monk spec is fantastic. I am also going to assume you probably don’t put ports down either.
Mistwalk was broken. I still kite kids no prob, it's just not ez mode like Mistwalk was.
You most likely need to better time your rolls and cc. If your getting ganged by 4 people, ya anyone will die. MW mobility did get needed with the lose of mistwalk, but that was not a surprise. It was very op in its state. It should have just been reworked. We can still hang with the best, it just takes a lot more setting up.

Ya, I no I'm not a pvp expert. But that's what I've read, seen and experienced myself.
Have to be better then Hpal is atm surely.
06/01/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Abinadi
Have to be better then Hpal is atm surely.

hpal is my main, can confirm it is.
Ya Monks including MW are way mobile still....give your head a shake. I will also state the same, in that, Hpal is the suckass of mobility for heals.
The complaint is MWs arent mobile enough?
06/01/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Wiigi
The complaint is MWs arent mobile enough?

Yea. diamonk sucks