Hey can we get an affliction nerf

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Except for the fact that a huge issue with lock is the way it deals damage, and less the amount it deals.

Not casting a single spell and pulling over 350k dps is the complaint more than anything else.

That can be addressed without nerfing any other class.

Those other classes SHOULD be nerfed, but saying "you can't nerf x till you nerf y because y does too much damage to x" is silly.

That's like caper coming in here on ret and saying "can't nerf ret till you nerf destro and mage cause destro mls farms rets"

It's silly, and he'd never do that.[/quote]

I don't disagree with that. I'd be fine if bliz wanted to make us cast more.

The only point I was making is that if we just get a straight damage nerf like a couple ppl were suggesting, then it wouldn't be fair without having other classes toned down a bit as well.

I just doubt bliz is going to redesign aff now enough to make us have to cast more, so if we do get a nerf, it will likely come as a straight damage nerf. That's all I'm saying.
06/15/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Vugaddi
I just doubt bliz is going to redesign aff now enough to make us have to cast more, so if we do get a nerf, it will likely come as a straight damage nerf. That's all I'm saying

A straight damage nerf to the abilities that are instant would make you cast more... you know... for your damage... am I wrong? I feel like I am not wrong.
A straight damage nerf to the abilities that are instant would make you cast more... you know... for your damage... am I wrong? I feel like I am not wrong.[/quote]

Maybe. Maybe not. I'm talking about arena. In rbgs I'm sure u can get away with pulling high numbers without casting ua. Your damage even now, isn't going to be great if you don't cast ua in 3s.
06/15/2017 07:24 PMPosted by Vugaddi
Maybe. Maybe not. I'm talking about arena. In rbgs I'm sure u can get away with pulling high numbers without casting ua. Your damage even now, isn't going to be great if you don't cast ua in 3s.

Yeah thats why when I fight good warlocks they do 350-550k dps without casting a single ua or casting any damage whatsoever you're super intelligent might as well be a BM hunter player with that IQ
06/15/2017 07:28 PMPosted by Dillon

Yeah thats why when I fight good warlocks they do 350-550k dps without casting a single ua or casting any damage whatsoever you're super intelligent might as well be a BM hunter player with that IQ

Damn dilly I was trynna be nice
Can y'all clarify if you want:

A:

Agony and Corruption to be casted abilities

B:

Aff damage shifted from Agony/Corruption to UA/MG/Haunt

Or

C:

Aff to be unplayable

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread
06/15/2017 07:36 PMPosted by Crownless
Aff damage shifted from Agony/Corruption to UA/MG/Haunt
06/15/2017 07:28 PMPosted by Dillon

Yeah thats why when I fight good warlocks they do 350-550k dps without casting a single ua or casting any damage whatsoever you're super intelligent might as well be a BM hunter player with that .
You are an idiot if

[quote="207541094807"]Maybe. Maybe not. I'm talking about arena. In rbgs I'm sure u can get away with pulling high numbers without casting ua. Your damage even now, isn't going to be great if you don't cast ua in 3s.

You are dumb bro.
Affliction lock dmg and the ease of it is stupid. It's broken.
I don't think anyone wants lock dmg nerfed everyone wants the way the dmg is done to be nerfed. We have literally been begging blizz to give us base port/soul link and let us use ua like in the past and not this stack ua crap and instead they give us mongo instant dmg without having to stop moving, literally every global can be spent jumping as aff right now there's no need to stop and cast
spamming ua over and over was the worst iteration of warlock ever
Anyone trying to defend Affliction right now needs to get punched in the mouth.
Same w/ warriors. STILL after that baby *%%@@@%* nerf.

Game is overall very enjoyable w/ pacing right now.

Outliers on the top end: (need nerfs)
Aff Lock - non casted dmg / self healing
Arms Warrior - too much dmg w/ hardly any ramp up / setup, still too tanky
Enh Shaman - lol bloodlust
Resto Shaman - non casted heals
UH DK - too much dmg
MW monk - raw healing
06/15/2017 08:00 PMPosted by Dillon
06/15/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Vugaddi
You are dumb bro.

My wow acc is worth more than your life noob

Can't put a price on a human life dilly.
06/15/2017 08:04 PMPosted by Rodakx
Anyone trying to defend Affliction right now needs to get punched in the mouth.
Same w/ warriors. STILL after that baby *%%@@@%* nerf.

Game is overall very enjoyable w/ pacing right now.

Outliers on the top end: (need nerfs)
Aff Lock - non casted dmg / self healing
Arms Warrior - too much dmg w/ hardly any ramp up / setup, still too tanky
Enh Shaman - lol bloodlust
Resto Shaman - non casted heals
UH DK - too much dmg
MW monk - raw healing

dh opinions dont matter
06/15/2017 07:45 PMPosted by Vugaddi
You are dumb bro.

Roflllll

Thanks for the laugh. I guess you aren't totalyyy worthless.

I'd hate to only have the wow forums as my only medium to take out my frustrations. Sucks to be you.
06/15/2017 08:05 PMPosted by Stickiriki

Can't put a price on a human life dilly.

xD
My wow acc is worth more than your life noob[/quote]

I have never heard something so nerdy come out of somebody's mouth. Err keyboard. You would probably get punched if you said that to someone irl rofl..
??? affliction in its current state is basically a melee class. just stand there and press 1,2,3 on every target over and over lol

you dont even cast anything, you can cast ua but you dont have to, doesn't matter just make sure your warrior keeps up mortal strike and you'll win within 1-2 minutes
06/15/2017 08:17 PMPosted by Vugaddi
I have never heard something so nerdy come out of somebody's mouth. Err keyboard. You would probably get punched if you said that to someone irl rofl..

How do you mess up quoting so much

Also was obviously sarcastic but that went way over your head