Aldor and scryer vendors

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
I was looking in the scryer and aldor vendors in the back right on both vendors (Aldor is two spell power and scryers is two crit) both vendors (one for each faction) sells two of the same stat enchantments for shoulder gear and I am not sure if this is a glitch or what? Scryer sell two of the same power crit enchantments and Aldor sell two of the same stat diffrent name enchantments for spell power.
I believe this is because of how available stats have changed. IIRC Aldor gave more healing oriented items and Scryer was more caster dps (I can't speak for tank/melee differences since I only had casters). +Healing, spell power, spirit and others have been removed from items now so it has changed the bonuses the old enchants give.
06/11/2017 05:35 PMPosted by Emphatic
I believe this is because of how available stats have changed. IIRC Aldor gave more healing oriented items and Scryer was more caster dps (I can't speak for tank/melee differences since I only had casters). +Healing, spell power, spirit and others have been removed from items now so it has changed the bonuses the old enchants give.
so like they took out spirit and never bothered to update the enchantment and put the same as another one because they where lazy as a place holder?
Yes, let's rage about an 11 year old enchant that basically no one uses any more. Seems like a productive thing to do.
06/12/2017 11:16 AMPosted by Emphatic
Yes, let's rage about an 11 year old enchant that basically no one uses any more. Seems like a productive thing to do.
I just think you have a simple mind that is not capable to deal with other issues than your own. the game will be better with any issue fixed regardless of the age of the issue.